1993 Nissan Truck Extended Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Truck model:
Great almost
By ryanjg on 08/15/10 00:54 AM (PDT)

1993 Nissan Truck Extended Cab SE V6 2dr Extended Cab SB

My truck has been great needs just the regular things only thing i would change is the plastic parts everything plastic just breaks or warps visors broke rear window hings and bumper step maybe being in Colorado the uv rays may be part of it but still. But would never get rid of it

King Cab is King
By splendid vehicle on 01/18/10 20:47 PM (PST)

1993 Nissan Truck Extended Cab SE V6 2dr Extended Cab SB

I bought my truck new in late 1992, 17 years ago. It has been used hard, especially in summers and fall, hauling canoes, camping and waterfowl hunting. I can't imagine a more reliable truck. I replaced the clutch 3 years ago. All other repairs have been standard. The frame is showing superficial rust. Thats it! This is one spectacular vehicle. Oh, but a cupholder would be good.

200k and still kicking
By nissandriver4ever on 12/11/06 12:14 PM (PST)

1993 Nissan Truck Extended Cab SE V6 2dr Extended Cab SB

I have over 200k on my nissan and it still runs great, doesn't use a drop of oil, and have never had to do any serious repairs. It gets excellent highway gas mileage (23 MPG) and is the most reliable vehicle I have ever owned. I'll never buy any truck other than a Nissan again!

Great Truck
By Armando on 04/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Nissan Truck Extended Cab SE V6 2dr Extended Cab SB

I have never kept any vehicle this long.

Great little truck
By Austinite007 on 07/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Nissan Truck Extended Cab SE V6 2dr Extended Cab SB

I've had my Nissan p/u for almost 10 years and have just hit 100k on the odomoter. No major problems with anything. Just the usual battery, tires, and freon replacements every few years or so. If you're looking for a dependable commuter truck with light duty use for hauling things from Home Depot on the weekends, this truck is the one to get!

Reliability King
By perseverance on 04/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Nissan Truck Extended Cab SE V6 2dr Extended Cab SB

I bought this1993 truck from a paint salesman in 1995 to haul building construction materials for a Florida beach duplex that I built that year. He put 45K highway miles on it in two short years. I change the oil every 5K miles. I now use it to commute to work daily and to haul my boat on weekends. I nowhave 130K miles on it (as of 4/9/02) without ANY major component replacements ... just batteries, tires, two headlights and a tail lamp. I've had the bed overloaded beyond its rated capacity onseveral 60 mile road trips. I have poarked it at the construction site next to the Atlantic coastal beach and received NO RUST. That is GOOD reliability!