Used 1993 Nissan Truck Extended Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1993 Nissan Truck - Consumer Reviews

1993 Nissan Truck Extended Cab

View reviews for a specific Truck model:

Great almost
By ryanjg

1993 Nissan Truck Extended Cab SE V6 2dr Extended Cab SB

My truck has been great needs just the regular things only thing i would change is the plastic parts everything plastic just breaks or warps visors broke rear window hings and bumper step maybe being in Colorado the uv rays may be part of it but still. But would never get rid of it

Favorite Features

Motor never will leave you stuck or stranded

Suggested Improvements

plastic parts and maybe cup holders.

King Cab is King
By splendid vehicle

1993 Nissan Truck Extended Cab SE V6 2dr Extended Cab SB

I bought my truck new in late 1992, 17 years ago. It has been used hard, especially in summers and fall, hauling canoes, camping and waterfowl hunting. I can't imagine a more reliable truck. I replaced the clutch 3 years ago. All other repairs have been standard. The frame is showing superficial rust. Thats it! This is one spectacular vehicle. Oh, but a cupholder would be good.

Dependable
By Agator82

1993 Nissan Truck Extended Cab 2dr Extended Cab SB

my Dad purchased this truck new from the dealership in 1993, and after 15 years decided to pass it on with 180,000 miles. All I can say is great truck. Had its first brake job at 201,000; clutch at 194,000. Two starters, but not much else. I will keep this one for a long time.

Favorite Features

Fun to drive and reliable.

Suggested Improvements

If anyone has figured out a way to add a cup holder please post it.

TOUGH
By Jason

1993 Nissan Truck Extended Cab 2dr Extended Cab SB

I've had my hardbody since I got out of school, gave it H*&& since. Got 250k on it and it still starts every time, runs as good as the day I got it with 124k. Had to put a couple trannys in it but like I said, I drive the heck out of it. Very tough engine, takes beating after beating but always changed oil on time.

Favorite Features

Cold a/c, handles great for a truck.

Suggested Improvements

Plastic vents crack easy, tougher front bumper!

Love this Truck!
By Ostrling

1993 Nissan Truck Extended Cab SE V6 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

I have had many cars and trucks but I really just like driving my Nissan. It has been a very dependable and reliable friend over the years. It's outlasted two wifes! Great engine, excellent build quality, fantastic off road capability, comfortable seats and overall a nice looking rig. Highly recommended. The bed is 6'8", longer than most. If you put a top on it you can sleep in back easily making weekend trips to the beach or mountains fun and economical. Try it, you'll like it!

Favorite Features

Excellent 4x4 capability takes me anywhere, safely and reliably. Nothing stops my Nissan. I love to drive it in snow storms. Great suspension, good low end torque, low gear transfer case and full locking axle up front. Indestructible engine. No rattles or squeaks after 15 years.

Suggested Improvements

Could've put a cup holder inside! Its ok, I bought an aftermarket center console at walmart for $20 that fit right in and has four cup holders. A bit better mileage would also be welcome. It's decent at 15-18 overall, but wish it were more like 25 or so.