1993 Nissan Truck - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Truck model:
BEST TRUCK IN THE WORLD
By wade matkins on 08/14/09 09:29 AM (PDT)

1993 Nissan Truck 2dr Regular Cab SB

This is the most reliable truck on the planet. I have owned this vehicle since 1993 and have not turned a bolt on it. In 2007 I replaced the original belts! Of coarse I have put 3 or 4 batteries on it over the years, hey they were not made by Nissan. Its not like a lot of older cars and trucks on the road were the air, heater, Windows, or doors don't work right. Everything on my truck works perfectly and always has! I am sad because I was hit by another car last week and it totaled my truck... My insurance company is going to give me $1001 dollars for it. I would never be able to replace a truck like that. So I had them to release the truck to me. I plan to just try to get it back on the road.

great little truck
By TJ on 08/11/09 08:28 AM (PDT)

1993 Nissan Truck 2dr Regular Cab SB

I have 428000+ miles on this truck other than replacing 5 speed trans its been a great working, fishing, towing, hauling, and daily driven 25mpg vehicle. Wish more vehicles were built this well.

herculon of a little truck
By mac on 04/22/09 17:38 PM (PDT)

1993 Nissan Truck 2dr Regular Cab SB

owed since new had 14 miles when my father brought home. The best small pick up ever seen no doubt about it, pulls down low and midway, plenty of torque for passing in fifth gear at highway speeds, has some fenderwell bed rust but its a truck, built to drive not look pretty all day, and has never had valve cover off, only recent waterpump and belts, uses no oil and leaks none, best money ever spent.

Best vehicle I ever have owned
By SteveS on 05/19/08 12:27 PM (PDT)

1993 Nissan Truck 2dr Regular Cab SB

I have owned over 12 vehicles, Ford, GM, Dodge, Honda and a newer Nissan. However this 93 truck is the most reliable one of the bunch. It has been in 3 accidents, driven over 170K miles and I have put in under $1,000 in overall maintenance costs to include oil & tires. I would buy one if looking for solid transportation.

Reliable Truck
By Good LittleTruck on 01/01/08 22:42 PM (PST)

1993 Nissan Truck 2dr Regular Cab SB

I have had no trouble since I purchased this truck in 1992. It has been completely reliable. It gets great gas mileage, and has been a great vehicle.

Great Truck
By bigal on 05/29/07 16:34 PM (PDT)

1993 Nissan Truck 2dr Regular Cab SB

This is by far the most reliable vehicle I've ever owned. I purchased the truck new in 1992 and I'm still driving it almost every day. It is now 15 years old and has 252,000 miles on it. Most important is that, except for the paint, it is in original condition. By that I mean that there has been no engine or other drive train work done on it. It still has the original upholstery (no worn out spots in it), muffler, air conditioner and even shocks. Maintenance has been limited to consumables like oil, filters, hoses, brake pads, etc.

Impressive little truck
By cooperstar on 05/19/06 08:14 AM (PDT)

1993 Nissan Truck 2dr Regular Cab SB

Since I have purchased this vehicle I have been delightfully impressed on how easy it is to work. It was in really poor condition when I got it from an auction sale, but I have put over $600 into the vehicle doing most of the work myself. It is a very easy vehicle to work on. There is a pesky oil leak that I am trying to track down, it sputters on acceleration which swapping out the injectors should fix that problem. I was suprised to find that after a recharge of the AC system that it works just fine. Otherwise it's fun to drive.

Great Truck-Treated me well
By Jarhead on 04/22/06 21:33 PM (PDT)

1993 Nissan Truck 2dr Regular Cab SB

The biggest issue with this truck was a timing chain tensioner, which they had a service bulletin for, and isn't that hard to replace. Otherwise, the truck has performed GREAT!

best truck in the world
By blueboy on 09/26/05 21:13 PM (PDT)

1993 Nissan Truck 2dr Regular Cab SB

i'v had to do nothing to the truck for over three years. nice ride, very dependable, cannot overstate that.

Pretty Good
By Pete1011 on 06/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Nissan Truck 2dr Regular Cab SB

Overall I am very happy with the reliability and performance. It has been over 10 years, and I have not had any major problems. I merely change the oil, fluids and filters when scheduled. I get 28 miles per gallon even now.