Used 1993 Nissan Truck Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1993 Nissan Truck - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Truck model:

Great almost
By ryanjg

1993 Nissan Truck SE V6 2dr Extended Cab SB

My truck has been great needs just the regular things only thing i would change is the plastic parts everything plastic just breaks or warps visors broke rear window hings and bumper step maybe being in Colorado the uv rays may be part of it but still. But would never get rid of it

Favorite Features

Motor never will leave you stuck or stranded

Suggested Improvements

plastic parts and maybe cup holders.

King Cab is King
By splendid vehicle

1993 Nissan Truck SE V6 2dr Extended Cab SB

I bought my truck new in late 1992, 17 years ago. It has been used hard, especially in summers and fall, hauling canoes, camping and waterfowl hunting. I can't imagine a more reliable truck. I replaced the clutch 3 years ago. All other repairs have been standard. The frame is showing superficial rust. Thats it! This is one spectacular vehicle. Oh, but a cupholder would be good.

Dependable
By Agator82

1993 Nissan Truck 2dr Extended Cab SB

my Dad purchased this truck new from the dealership in 1993, and after 15 years decided to pass it on with 180,000 miles. All I can say is great truck. Had its first brake job at 201,000; clutch at 194,000. Two starters, but not much else. I will keep this one for a long time.

Favorite Features

Fun to drive and reliable.

Suggested Improvements

If anyone has figured out a way to add a cup holder please post it.

BEST TRUCK IN THE WORLD
By wade matkins

1993 Nissan Truck 2dr Regular Cab SB

This is the most reliable truck on the planet. I have owned this vehicle since 1993 and have not turned a bolt on it. In 2007 I replaced the original belts! Of coarse I have put 3 or 4 batteries on it over the years, hey they were not made by Nissan. Its not like a lot of older cars and trucks on the road were the air, heater, Windows, or doors don't work right. Everything on my truck works perfectly and always has! I am sad because I was hit by another car last week and it totaled my truck... My insurance company is going to give me $1001 dollars for it. I would never be able to replace a truck like that. So I had them to release the truck to me. I plan to just try to get it back on the road.

Favorite Features

So many vehicles after the age of 5 years start having problems and have to be in the shop. As the years add up the more and more money and repair you have coming. An some say of coarse that's just the way it is, but I say no buy a Nissan!That is my favorite feature.

Suggested Improvements

The styling inside and out.

great little truck
By TJ

1993 Nissan Truck 2dr Regular Cab SB

I have 428000+ miles on this truck other than replacing 5 speed trans its been a great working, fishing, towing, hauling, and daily driven 25mpg vehicle. Wish more vehicles were built this well.

Favorite Features

engine performance, very cold air conditioning

Suggested Improvements

body (truck bed)integrity