1992 Nissan Truck - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Truck model:
2nd Post
By shadowman6 on 02/16/13 18:15 PM (PST)

1992 Nissan Truck 2dr Regular Cab SB

This is my 2nd review. I posted the last review below. My truck has now turned over 200,000 miles and still going strong. Regular maintenance and this truck will last forever. Thanks again Nissan.

The Best Truck Ever
By shadowman6 on 01/25/11 18:45 PM (PST)

1992 Nissan Truck 2dr Regular Cab SB

I bought this truck in 1997 with 65,000 miles on it. I'm the second owner. I bought it without even test driving it. This has been the best vehicle I have ever bought. It now has 182,000 miles on it and I have not had to do anything to this truck except for regular maintenance which I do myself. It still has the original clutch, starter, alternator etc. The paint job isn't that great now because of the Florida sun. I change the oil every 3,000 miles and change the trans oil and rear end oil every 100,000 miles. I recommend this truck to everyone looking for a great truck. Thanks Nissan.

Best truck I've owned
By Weiner dog on 12/03/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Nissan Truck 2dr Regular Cab SB

Other than the paint job and the air conditioner going out at 10+ years, this has been the most reliable vehicle I've ever owned. I just wish it were the extended cab with cruise control and intermitant wipers. It's got 107000 on it now but acts like it'll go another 107000. The engine is real tight and the clutch is too. Haven't had to do anything to either one.

my nissan
By turkone on 05/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Nissan Truck 2dr Regular Cab SB

good truck, plenty of torque, maybe a little more power would be good, truck bed rattles a little 152,800 and still going strong.