1992 Nissan Truck - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Truck model:
22 Year OLd Truck Going Strong
By shuttsmeup on 10/29/13 18:24 PM (PDT)

1992 Nissan Truck 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

Only 144,000 miles, so I guess it's not quite broke in yet. Stout truck, strong drivetrain for 4 cylinders. Interior still in good shape, exterior still looks good (just a few rust spots). Planning to upgrade shocks (original equip still installed), wheels/tires, etc. Then restore body and interior to near new condition. Lovin it!!!

2nd Post
By shadowman6 on 02/16/13 18:15 PM (PST)

1992 Nissan Truck 2dr Regular Cab SB

This is my 2nd review. I posted the last review below. My truck has now turned over 200,000 miles and still going strong. Regular maintenance and this truck will last forever. Thanks again Nissan.

The Best Truck Ever
By shadowman6 on 01/25/11 18:45 PM (PST)

1992 Nissan Truck 2dr Regular Cab SB

I bought this truck in 1997 with 65,000 miles on it. I'm the second owner. I bought it without even test driving it. This has been the best vehicle I have ever bought. It now has 182,000 miles on it and I have not had to do anything to this truck except for regular maintenance which I do myself. It still has the original clutch, starter, alternator etc. The paint job isn't that great now because of the Florida sun. I change the oil every 3,000 miles and change the trans oil and rear end oil every 100,000 miles. I recommend this truck to everyone looking for a great truck. Thanks Nissan.

Good Reliable Truck
By rckuhlman on 12/07/05 17:04 PM (PST)

1992 Nissan Truck 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

For just a good basic truck that is tough as nails and basically maintainence free, this is the one. I am very pleased with mine.

Excellent Truck
By Michael123 on 09/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Nissan Truck SE V6 2dr Extended Cab SB

I purchased my 1992 Nissan SE-V6 King Cab new and it has been absolutely the best vehicle hands down that I have ever known. Extremely reliable and dependable, built to last. I have 270,000 miles on it and it's still runs great! Don't be afraid to buy this truck, they're great!

Best Hunting Truck
By Hunter81 on 11/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Nissan Truck 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

Fits about anywhere. I drive on 4 wheeler trails and it can go thru mud as well as a jeep. With short wheel base and good traction is will go about anywhere. I have only had to do routine maintains and it starts even on very cold mornings it starts on first try. I have bought another Nissan as well for my wife because of its reliablity.

Great truck
By Pulptruck on 07/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Nissan Truck 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

I'm about to hit 150K and it still runs like a clock. Most reliable vehicle I've ever had. Only things I've had to replace are shocks, starter and belts. Truck goes great in snow and mud with good clearance for rock hopping. Can haul a pretty heavy load and tows my boat fine, even w/ little 4-banger under hood.

One tough truck
By JRTECH on 02/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Nissan Truck 2dr Regular Cab LB

Still hauling the load after 182K! One of the most reliable autos I've ever owned. Replaced the starter, battey, tires, wiper blades and that's about it. Really would recommend this truck to anyone needing reliable transportation and light to medium hauling.

Best truck I've owned
By Weiner dog on 12/03/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Nissan Truck 2dr Regular Cab SB

Other than the paint job and the air conditioner going out at 10+ years, this has been the most reliable vehicle I've ever owned. I just wish it were the extended cab with cruise control and intermitant wipers. It's got 107000 on it now but acts like it'll go another 107000. The engine is real tight and the clutch is too. Haven't had to do anything to either one.

Nissan Truck
By WR on 08/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Nissan Truck 2dr Regular Cab LB

This is a very reliabile truck. It has a very strong engine and has no rust or damage. Body has held up very well. 127000 already and should hit 250000 with no problem.