Used 2013 Nissan Titan Consumer Reviews - 2 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

2013 Nissan Titan

View reviews for a specific Titan model:

2013 Nissan Titan
By Michael Schneller

2013 Nissan Titan SV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Excellent ride and comfort. Plenty of engine power, that makes it a little gas thirsty. ( it is a truck). Awesome interior space. Commanding view of the round and surroundings. Great value for money.

Since no one else has left a review
By Kris Minnier

2013 Nissan Titan SV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have owned my 2013 Titan for almost 2 years now and have not had an issue. I have owned several full size trucks and to date this is my favorite. I put magna flow exhaust on it and is by far the best sounding note out of all the V8's I have owned. When we get snowstorms of 12 plus inches and the roads are not cleared the ol girl plows through it with ease. I plan on driving her until she just can't get down the road safely anymore which I hope is another 15 + years. I know of the few things that tend to fail such as exhaust manifolds and wheel seals but from all the research I have done and continue to monitor the engine and transmission are solid, which is the main reason for purchase.

The Engine, smooth and very powerful. Crew cab is extremely spacious. 4WD performance is outstanding. Not a ton of electronics inside the cab like other manufacturers that are bound to fail after time. Still feels, looks and drives like a truck.

Paint seems pretty thin, other than that can't really think of anything else.