Used 2012 Nissan Titan Crew Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Nissan Titan Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:

wrath of the titans!!!
By kirkallen5150

2012 Nissan Titan Crew Cab PRO-4X 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I just love my Titan, 2012 PRO-4X Galaxy Black CC all the bells and whistles. This is my second Titan. The truck is dependable, reliable, and to mention a good looking truck. yeah Nissan has not changed the body style in awhile. Who really cares, they probably was testing out to see who there "reliable customers" are for such an outstanding truck. And there is no truck or "vehicle" out there that is perfect! But my belief is that Nissan knows a few things about vehicles and know what they are doing. If you are reading this please believe me you will be very please once you test drive one, because after you test drive it you will take it home.

Let's see; The comfortable leather captain seats, and I was told that the back seats are just as comfortable. The Rockford Fosgate audio. Can't go wrong with the Utiliti-Trac. And my wife just loves the rear bumper step-assist to get in to the bed.

I think they can beef up the PRO-4X a little. Just a thought; a beefer suspension, lift.

great truck
By ron21975

2012 Nissan Titan Crew Cab PRO-4X 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

great truck fun to drive I've owned three so far love them all

on the fly 4x4 is great and love the leather interior and sound system , its like a giant 4 wheeler

gas mileage , and ground clearance