Used 2011 Nissan Titan King Cab Consumer Reviews - 2 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Nissan Titan King Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:

bad truck
By Rodney

2011 Nissan Titan King Cab SV 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I bought a 2011 Nissan Titan sv and since day one its been in and out of the shop 6 months out of 11 months that I have had the truck nothing but problems they changed the ecu and wiring harness it still was doing the same thing then they found out that it has a miss fire in the number 2 cylinder, they did the heads gasket twice each time it got worse, then they sent out the head for the values to be replaced. Then they found out it was the motor. As of 7/8/2016 they are putting in a new motor so we will see if and when I get my truck back. I have lost money and jobs because of this. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND NOT GOING TO PEORIA NISSAN IN ARIZONA. They sold me a lemon. Oh and by the way Peoria Nissan told me my truck was fine every time I brought it in so I finally took it to Avondale Nissan to have them look at and there it seat getting fixed. Thanks for selling me a bad truck Nissan Rodney S.

Great city truck!
By wgrow

2011 Nissan Titan King Cab PRO-4X 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is what I would call a great city truck. The interior features are comfortable and amazing and it has good capacity for doing small hauls. Plenty of acceleration but unfortunately eats gas like it was starving. I haven't had a single problem with the truck in 11 months since purchase, but I do not do a lot of heavy duty work with it. Most of the time I am hauling a trailer with Lawn equipment or similar light items over short distances.

Favorite feature is the style, comfort, space of the interior, exeleration, and overall feel of safety while driving. Hanldes extremely well and doesn't seem to have an issue towing the small loads that I usually work with.

Nissan made a mistake with the front end of the truck that makes it difficult to see reliability how close your front fender is to the next object. Also, the gas mileage could use some improvement and it baffles me why rails aren't included as part of the standard kit with this model. Finally, while the rear backup sensor is useful, it seems like it was an oversight not to make it a rear backup camera.