2011 Nissan Titan 5.6L V8 4x4 5-speed Automatic 6.6 ft. Bed Consumer Review - Great city truck!

2011 Nissan Titan King Cab - Consumer Review

2011 Nissan Titan PRO-4X 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Great city truck!
By wgrow on

2011 Nissan Titan PRO-4X 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is what I would call a great city truck. The interior features are comfortable and amazing and it has good capacity for doing small hauls. Plenty of acceleration but unfortunately eats gas like it was starving. I haven't had a single problem with the truck in 11 months since purchase, but I do not do a lot of heavy duty work with it. Most of the time I am hauling a trailer with Lawn equipment or similar light items over short distances.

Favorite Features

Favorite feature is the style, comfort, space of the interior, exeleration, and overall feel of safety while driving. Hanldes extremely well and doesn't seem to have an issue towing the small loads that I usually work with.

Suggested Improvements

Nissan made a mistake with the front end of the truck that makes it difficult to see reliability how close your front fender is to the next object. Also, the gas mileage could use some improvement and it baffles me why rails aren't included as part of the standard kit with this model. Finally, while the rear backup sensor is useful, it seems like it was an oversight not to make it a rear backup camera.