Titan number 2
By Steve on
2010 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)
This is my second Titan, 1st one in 2004 and loved it in town and on the highway. Traded for a new Frontier in 2007 and never looked back until last month. Love the Frontier so much I kept it and traded my commuter car. This 2010 Titan is now my daily driver and it is great. Gas mileage is as expected, just OK. It is a full sized truck with a V-8 and the 16 in town is ok. Comfortable, handles like a dream, sounds great and lots of toys. Loving it! Nissan hit a home run in '04 and it still is 7 years later. I did compare to the other full size trucks and Nissan is still the best for the money.
Favorite Features
Style, comfort and bang for the almighty buck. Fit, finish is great and proud to drive my "build in the USA Titan." The factory spray in liner is amazing and it keeps my truck looking good no matter what I haul.
Suggested Improvements
Same as with my 2004, the front passenger seat is a little noisy over bumpy road, could be a little more sturdy. Back-up camera, get with the times, Nissan The competition is ahead of you. Sonar works, but the camera is better. Navigation is looking old, go with the touch screen.