2010 Nissan Titan Consumer Review: Best Truck I Found

2010 Nissan Titan - Consumer Review

LE Crew Cab Pickup (5.6L V8 5-speed Automatic 5.6 ft. Bed)

Best Truck I Found
By Allen on

2010 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is my 2nd Titan, after owning an 2004. True, the Titan has changed much but I still think it's the best looking truck. My neighbor has a new Ford and the Titan just looks better. So what if it's been around longer? Before buying this truck I test drove a loaded tundra 5.7l immediately beforehand. The Titan felt more powerful, had better acceleration, and handled better. It was at least $5k cheaper too. I have the loaded LE with navigation and everything and the interior is really nice. It's also notably cheaper than the competition who must defray their frequent redesign costs. Nissan got it right in '04 and customers benefit from lower prices today.

Power. Fun to drive. Stereo. Also, I get 17 mpg average with a k&n air filter. For this class, that's not bad.

Back-up camera and cooled seats would be great options. Cylinder deactivation would be nice for better hwy mileage.