2010 Nissan Titan Consumer Review: Great truck in comparison!

2010 Nissan Titan - Consumer Review

Great truck in comparison!
By Ian on

2010 Nissan Titan XE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I was looking for a USED crew cab truck when I stumbled on this NEW Titan. I got an awesome price on it because it was a left over 2010, in fact that price was so good I only paid about $2k more for it then I would have for any of the used trucks I had seen. I previously had a 2007 Chevy Silverado 1500 Reg Cab and the Titan has easily beaten that so far. The Chevy didn't have any real mechanical issues but several annoying things like paint pealing and the decals coming off that just annoyed me on a new truck. Also the interior design of the Chevy was not near as user friendly and compared to even the base model Titan the Chevy was stripped!

I REALLY like that fact that I can sit in the back seat, slouch back and my knees will still not even touch that back of the front seat! I'm no shorty either at 6'1" theres not many vehicles I can say this about.

Better MPG would be great but I wouldn't want to loose any of the features to accomplish it. A Diesel option would be cool too.