Plenty of truck
By mark on
2010 Nissan Titan SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)
I am very impressed and pleased after the first 500 miles of driving this truck. It has a nice smooth ride, has plenty of power, and a comfortable, spacious cabin. My previous truck was a 2006 Chevy Silverado Z-71, and thus far I prefer the Titan. Before buying, I test drove the new F 150, Tundra, and the 2010 Silverado. I stopped looking after driving the Titan. It is averaging slightly over 17 mpg on the highway, which is acceptable for a new truck, and considering the power that this truck has. The SE package has all the features that I want, and is a sharp looking truck. If you want a nice, capable truck, I suggest to anyone that they give the Titan a look.
Favorite Features
The crew cab is spacious and comfortable. I am 6'1" and have no problem riding in the back seats. Great truck if you have a family. The exhaust note is audible when you are on the highway, but that I think it sounds great.
Suggested Improvements
None that I can think of at this time. It is everything that I expected it to be and hope that it is as dependable as the Titans that several of my friends own.