2010 Nissan Titan Consumer Review: Great Truck

2010 Nissan Titan - Consumer Review

2010 Nissan Titan

Great Truck
By WKDKC on

2010 Nissan Titan SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I looked at Ford (a satisfied prior owner) Dodge and GMC. The SE Titan was the most for the money. I liked the new F150, but Ford wanted too much for a comparable model. I went on a trip to Florida with my Titan, pulled 2 big Harleys 2 people and a back seat full of “STUFF”. With the Trailer Pkg., it was hard to tell I was towing anything. I love the power and grunt, it gives you a feeling of being in a heavy duty truck with the performance and nimble feel of a sportier truck. It’s comfortable, roomy and well equipped. Its interior look is not as dramatic and appealing as a F150, but functional and well laid out. I have read the big 3 have caught up to Titan, but any of those = big $.

Big truck performance and sound. The tow pkg. has a tow mode switch that reduces shifting, works wonderfully well. The extra storage behind the rear wheel is great for hitches and connectors. I may not need to get Cat Back duels, it sounds pretty good.

Gas mileage is a problem, but I suppose it is for all trucks that can do the same kind of work. A diesel would be great - perhaps with the current agreement with Mercedes there is one available in the future. I like that Nissan will continue to make the Titan and not out source it to Dodge.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review