Great styling, plenty of power
By Mark on
2010 Nissan Titan SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)
After several years without a truck, the wife and I agreed that we needed a truck in our household. I drive a Ford F150 at work and have been pleased with its performance. We looked at the Big 3, along with Toyota and I was just about to buy a Ford. For some reason, I had not even thought about a Nissan. But as luck would have it, I had to make a trip by the local Nissan dealership to pickup some parts for work. After seeing and driving the 2010 Titan I was sold. In my opinion, it is the top truck on the market today. It has the most standard hp, drives and rides better than the others, and has the Nissan reputation to back it up.
Favorite Features
I love the styling of the Titan truck. I really like the fact that it is available with a charcoal/black interior; seems a rarity these days. My SE has front bucket seats, which are very comfortable. The cab is very roomy.
Suggested Improvements
My biggest complaint about the truck is the radio display and dash panel info center. I hate the orange back ground on the radio display. The info/numbers are hard to see during the daylight hours. The dash panel info center shows some really useless info. It could could be a lot better.