2010 Nissan Titan Consumer Review: Best Truck on the Road

2010 Nissan Titan Crew Cab - Consumer Review

Best Truck on the Road
By Longhorn Lady on

2010 Nissan Titan XE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is our third Nissan and loved all three. Our old Pathfinder (fondly called the Mountain Goat) went anywhere in our pasture. It was 15 years old when it pulled our truck out easily (another brand), towing a 20 foot tailor, loaded with cows, when I stuck it! We traded it in on a 2004 Titan Crew Cab, but later wished we had not let it go, it was great for the hills in our part of Texas. I Fell in love with my Titan the minute I stepped into it. Drove like a dream, loads of room, made a great truck/family vehicle. I have severe back problems but can drive my Titan all day. We will never even consider another truck. Consequently, we just bought a 2010 XE Crew Cab.

Size, looks, comfortable seats, fun to drive. I am very short but can climb in this one without side boards, since it is a couple of inches lower, just what I needed!

Make the front seat console standard, not an option, it's great for storage. Of course better gas mileage would be great but I'm not willing to give up the size and power so, that's my choice.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review