Used 2010 Nissan Titan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:

Best truck
By killgo

2010 Nissan Titan PRO-4X 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have owned my Titan for 7 months and no regrets. I drove every truck before before purchasing the Pro-x and has been the best truck I have ever owned.

Low gear ratio in the pro-x Great Looks Stereo, okay everything

Maybe a Diesel?

Good Purchase
By Dave

2010 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I love my Nissan Titan! And, with the poor economy, I got it for a great price. I've had my Titan for almost a year & have no rattles or other noises. The crew cab is very roomy. Don't believe everything you read or hear about the mileage. I have a tow package & 4WD, but get 19-20 MPG if I keep it at 65 MPH on the freeway. I pulled a lightly loaded trailer on the freeway and got 16 MPG.

Redesign the body & be the first one to put a diesel engine in a light truck.

Titan = Bang for the Buck
By DoubleD

2010 Nissan Titan SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Seems like Nissan is good at offering "bang for the buck" vehicles. I was looking at all the other trucks and hadn't considered the Titan. I stumbled across it . And I'm happy I did! I hated 1st gen styling, but like the current model. I test drove it and really liked it, especially for the price! It's not 100% perfect . No vehicle ever is. But, this one comes pretty darned close. Room, functionality, utility, options . All of them are very good! My friends are all jealous of the truck! I'd definitely recommend this vehicle to someone looking for a full-sized truck.

Power, interior, options, handling

Ditch the OEM tires. Tweak engine response a bit there's a hesitation going into wide- open throttle from any other position. Multi-displacement technology, use it to improve MPG!

WOW What A BEAST and the rest will drool
By travjones27

2010 Nissan Titan SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Let me tell you after owning a chevy impala SS for 3 years and taking it on multiple trips, this truck is much more comfortable and feels safer and more reliable. A lot of people think this is a foreign vehicle but guess again. American MADE IN THE GOOD OLD USA> factory in Tennessee builds them. Just like Chevy, Dodge, and ford, all built will imported parts, this truck rips them apart with flying colors. i Don't even care about the fuel management system going down to 4 cylinders cause i live in the hills. Our chevy impala had it and it was only in 4 cylinder on the highway or coasting down a hill in which the Nissan gets a hundred miles a gallon going down hill also. Fuel Management is done!

Comfortable compared to our Chevy impala ss loaded with leather and all. This truck is like a big care with truck capabilities! AWESOME! Nissan is kind of like BMW and Mercedes in the fact that they focus on the important stuff rather than change the appearance to much from year to year! BEST TRUCK!

Mine is getting 17 mpg and isn't even broke in yet. We pull a lot of hills and this is actually pretty good for a truck of this size. Chevy dodge and ford maybe can learn something from this truck because my Chevy was in the shop way to much for me. And it was brand new!Thanks for reading and TITAN

Titan of Pick Ups
By Vin

2010 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Not for nothing, but I've owned a chevy and a gmc and they don't compare to the Titan. The Titan beat the Chevy in all performance (except MPG) and it's styled and finished much better. My Chevy had 13 issues in the first 12 months of ownership and I couldn't wait to get rid of it. The GMC was better in terms of quality, but this Titan is tops. I have the LE short bed fully loaded and it rides and hauls great. The tech/DVD package my kids like too. Outside the horrible MPG (13 overall) I would never ever buy another truck. Nissan Titan all the way

Style & Exterior Looks. Tough and sturdy