2010 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
Titan number 2
By Steve on 05/14/10 18:12 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is my second Titan, 1st one in 2004 and loved it in town and on the highway. Traded for a new Frontier in 2007 and never looked back until last month. Love the Frontier so much I kept it and traded my commuter car. This 2010 Titan is now my daily driver and it is great. Gas mileage is as expected, just OK. It is a full sized truck with a V-8 and the 16 in town is ok. Comfortable, handles like a dream, sounds great and lots of toys. Loving it! Nissan hit a home run in '04 and it still is 7 years later. I did compare to the other full size trucks and Nissan is still the best for the money.

Great Truck
By WKDKC on 04/13/10 11:51 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Titan SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I looked at Ford (a satisfied prior owner) Dodge and GMC. The SE Titan was the most for the money. I liked the new F150, but Ford wanted too much for a comparable model. I went on a trip to Florida with my Titan, pulled 2 big Harleys 2 people and a back seat full of “STUFF”. With the Trailer Pkg., it was hard to tell I was towing anything. I love the power and grunt, it gives you a feeling of being in a heavy duty truck with the performance and nimble feel of a sportier truck. It’s comfortable, roomy and well equipped. Its interior look is not as dramatic and appealing as a F150, but functional and well laid out. I have read the big 3 have caught up to Titan, but any of those = big $.

Pretty Good Truck with, a Few Flaws
By Mike on 04/07/10 13:20 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Titan SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Overall this is a very good truck, there are so many great things to say about the truck with only a few bad things to say. There are too many good things to talk about so ill just list of the bad. First and foremost, gas mileage could be better. People make excuses cuz its a big powerful truck, yadi yadi ya! Well the other manufactures have been able to produce powerful great running trucks with decent mpg. Why not nissan? Interior scratches easy for those with kids. Looks worn quickly. Seat material to include floor mats, and interior plastic could all be made more durable. A few fit and finish issues could be better and paint job is ok, but others are better.

Best truck for the money
By jeepster on 03/29/10 16:12 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Titan SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is my second titan and this one is just as good as the first. After looking at the competitors, no truck offers the combination of size, value, and performance that the Nissan has. As with my first Titan I have had 0 problems so far.

Great styling, plenty of power
By Mark on 01/13/10 16:57 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Titan SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

After several years without a truck, the wife and I agreed that we needed a truck in our household. I drive a Ford F150 at work and have been pleased with its performance. We looked at the Big 3, along with Toyota and I was just about to buy a Ford. For some reason, I had not even thought about a Nissan. But as luck would have it, I had to make a trip by the local Nissan dealership to pickup some parts for work. After seeing and driving the 2010 Titan I was sold. In my opinion, it is the top truck on the market today. It has the most standard hp, drives and rides better than the others, and has the Nissan reputation to back it up.

First Truck
By Dapoet on 12/30/09 20:44 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Titan SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is my first truck after years and years of owning luxury veh's (2 Jaguars XJ8's) and numerous other vehicles. I needed a vehicle that was functional, reliable and had power to boot. Although this truck may not win awards on gas mileage, it does fairly well if you drive like you have some sense. I opted for the flex fuel model, and I love the fact that I am paying just at $2.00/gal for gas!! I would def recommend this vehicle to others. And I have driven just about every model of truck out there due to my job. Strong toss between Titan and Tundra... with rebates and styling, Titan won!

Best bang for the buck
By Best bang for buck on 12/17/09 17:16 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Titan SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I've had my 2010 Titan for about a month now. This truck is terrific, great power, smooth ride, precise steering. I test drove the big 3, and there was no comparison. Chevy, Dodge and Ford have similar power, but the Titan handles better and just feels more agile.

Outstanding Value
By No Buyer Remorse on 11/28/09 14:19 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Former Chevy guy, over analyzed the market, didn't pay much attention to the Titan at first due to the age of the model but after driving and comparing what you get for the money the decision became clear. Drove the Ford F150 and Toyota Tundra Platinum 4x4, both very nice trucks, new Dodge probably the best ride of all but not convinced about Dodge building a truck for Nissan? The 2010 Titan is a keeper, great build quality, very nice handling and absolutely no buyers remorse.

Second Titan
By Truck4ever on 11/17/09 21:16 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I bought this one after my 2005 Titan XE hit 135000, justified by the sale tax credit and an upgrade to luxury. The Titan drives better than any truck on the market right now, including the new Ram. Power is phenomenon, with about $1500 aftermarket upgrade you'd have a monster in your hands to play with. I chose the 4X2 model for performance reason. My last Titan gave me 19-20 MPG at 70-75 MPH. This one so far yielded 17 due to the 20" wheels/tires. If you are looking for a personal carrier to cruise the freeway with authority, and can haul five in comfort plus 1000 lbs in cargo, this is it. One 2000-mile trip and you will understand. Thanks God, America still build full size truck.

Not for the Faint of Heart
By Dare To Compare on 11/02/09 17:24 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Titan PRO-4X 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is my second Titan, Just drive one. The Titan started the trend and years later builders are still trying to catch up. Did i mention thousands less. In a thousand words or less i could not even begin to tell you how happy I am with the Nissan Titan.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Nissan Titan in VA is:

$127 per month*