Used 2010 Nissan Titan PRO-4X Crew Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

2010 Nissan Titan Crew Cab

View reviews for a specific Titan model:

Big, comfortable truck
By Billy

2010 Nissan Titan Crew Cab PRO-4X 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Took on a 500 mile trip right after we bought it. Love the room, even with kid's car seat in the back. Excellent ride, excellent power. Bought the truck instead of a larger car - no regrets. Got a great deal with the rebate. Made the truck cheaper than a king cab Tundra. Also made here in Tennessee which is a plus although did not look at any American trucks. No down side up to now. Have taken three grandkids in car seats on two trips - plenty of room.

Favorite Features

Power, room, sounds good. Very good ride for 4 wheel drive. Much better than Toyota Tacoma I drove for years. Very little ride noise in the cab.

Suggested Improvements

MPG could be better, but don't want to lose the power.

Best truck
By killgo

2010 Nissan Titan Crew Cab PRO-4X 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have owned my Titan for 7 months and no regrets. I drove every truck before before purchasing the Pro-x and has been the best truck I have ever owned.

Favorite Features

Low gear ratio in the pro-x Great Looks Stereo, okay everything

Suggested Improvements

Maybe a Diesel?

Why go American?
By C.Spencer

2010 Nissan Titan Crew Cab PRO-4X 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The 2010 Nissan pro 4x is a dream to drive. The locking differential works really well. Plenty of power under the hood, I test drove a 2010 Dodge about 1 hour before I got my Titan, the Dodge doesn't compare with speed or power. The captains chairs make the driving experience much more fun on the open road. The Nissan turns shorter then the Dodge as well. No matter how you drive the truck 17 mpg is all your gonna get on the highway. The Titan is always ready to through you back into your seat. The tow mode works really well when towing campers and trailers. The trailer break set up works really well. Just a great truck no matter how you look at it

Favorite Features

the auto lights, captains chairs, lift assist tailgate, the tow mirrors, the rockford fossgate sound system,the sound of the truck really throaty no dual exhaust needed, adjustable pedals,the locking windows are great for kids and dogs

Suggested Improvements

a six speed transmission would be nice, as well as the cylinders that cut out when the power isn't needed, in general a little better fuel mileage would be nice. more paint options would be good.

Not for the Faint of Heart
By Dare To Compare

2010 Nissan Titan Crew Cab PRO-4X 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is my second Titan, Just drive one. The Titan started the trend and years later builders are still trying to catch up. Did i mention thousands less. In a thousand words or less i could not even begin to tell you how happy I am with the Nissan Titan.

Favorite Features

Massive towing, Comfort, Tight road response. All the toys for tons less. Locking rear diff. Great off road. And even better on road.

Suggested Improvements

Most people would say gas mileage. But not me. Hey people its a truck with lots of power. If you want great gas mileage buy a small car. But give me a call when get stuck in a ditch or in the snow.