2010 Nissan Titan Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
Big, comfortable truck
By Billy on 11/15/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Titan Crew Cab PRO-4X 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Took on a 500 mile trip right after we bought it. Love the room, even with kid's car seat in the back. Excellent ride, excellent power. Bought the truck instead of a larger car - no regrets. Got a great deal with the rebate. Made the truck cheaper than a king cab Tundra. Also made here in Tennessee which is a plus although did not look at any American trucks. No down side up to now. Have taken three grandkids in car seats on two trips - plenty of room.

Best truck
By killgo on 09/22/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Titan Crew Cab PRO-4X 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have owned my Titan for 7 months and no regrets. I drove every truck before before purchasing the Pro-x and has been the best truck I have ever owned.

Why go American?
By C.Spencer on 07/10/10 18:13 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Titan Crew Cab PRO-4X 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The 2010 Nissan pro 4x is a dream to drive. The locking differential works really well. Plenty of power under the hood, I test drove a 2010 Dodge about 1 hour before I got my Titan, the Dodge doesn't compare with speed or power. The captains chairs make the driving experience much more fun on the open road. The Nissan turns shorter then the Dodge as well. No matter how you drive the truck 17 mpg is all your gonna get on the highway. The Titan is always ready to through you back into your seat. The tow mode works really well when towing campers and trailers. The trailer break set up works really well. Just a great truck no matter how you look at it

Not for the Faint of Heart
By Dare To Compare on 11/02/09 17:24 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Titan Crew Cab PRO-4X 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is my second Titan, Just drive one. The Titan started the trend and years later builders are still trying to catch up. Did i mention thousands less. In a thousand words or less i could not even begin to tell you how happy I am with the Nissan Titan.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Nissan Titan Crew-cab in VA is:

$130 per month*