Used 2010 Nissan Titan SE Crew Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

2010 Nissan Titan Crew Cab

View reviews for a specific Titan model:

Plenty of truck
By mark

2010 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I am very impressed and pleased after the first 500 miles of driving this truck. It has a nice smooth ride, has plenty of power, and a comfortable, spacious cabin. My previous truck was a 2006 Chevy Silverado Z-71, and thus far I prefer the Titan. Before buying, I test drove the new F 150, Tundra, and the 2010 Silverado. I stopped looking after driving the Titan. It is averaging slightly over 17 mpg on the highway, which is acceptable for a new truck, and considering the power that this truck has. The SE package has all the features that I want, and is a sharp looking truck. If you want a nice, capable truck, I suggest to anyone that they give the Titan a look.

Favorite Features

The crew cab is spacious and comfortable. I am 6'1" and have no problem riding in the back seats. Great truck if you have a family. The exhaust note is audible when you are on the highway, but that I think it sounds great.

Suggested Improvements

None that I can think of at this time. It is everything that I expected it to be and hope that it is as dependable as the Titans that several of my friends own.

Tried the rest, driving the best
By Randy

2010 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

After running through 10 trucks in the last eight years, I finally have one I enjoy owning. I enjoy it so much, I bought an Armada for my wife. This is a strong truck that is fun to drive. It easily seats 4 large adult comfortably. It is nimble and easy to park. Compared to the rest, more power and traction than the rest, ride comes in second to Dodge, and cabin space is near the top of the class.

Favorite Features

Strong, fun to drive full sze truck. Great daily driver or work horse.

Suggested Improvements

Fair gas mileage, but if your aggressive, you will pay at the pump and possibly speeding tickets. 19-20 mpg on highway, 16-17 in city, 12.5 pulling 5,000 lbs, 14-15 on flex fuel. Lead foots, just subtract 15-20%.

Third Titan
By MOTS

2010 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I just purchased my 3rd. Titan Crew Cab. Drove a Ford and traded it for my 2nd. Titan. Liked my Titan better. Bought another one. Just drove home about 200 miles at 70-75 mph and average 18 mpg. Not bad for a truck. I am very pleased with all my Titans. Great quality at a good price. Nissan has made some changes from electric fans to engine mounted fan and interior changes. Few less bells and whistles that I liked on my previous Titans. Still love the truck.

Favorite Features

Power, quality, price and room

Suggested Improvements

Better mpg

Titan = Bang for the Buck
By DoubleD

2010 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Seems like Nissan is good at offering "bang for the buck" vehicles. I was looking at all the other trucks and hadn't considered the Titan. I stumbled across it . And I'm happy I did! I hated 1st gen styling, but like the current model. I test drove it and really liked it, especially for the price! It's not 100% perfect . No vehicle ever is. But, this one comes pretty darned close. Room, functionality, utility, options . All of them are very good! My friends are all jealous of the truck! I'd definitely recommend this vehicle to someone looking for a full-sized truck.

Favorite Features

Power, interior, options, handling

Suggested Improvements

Ditch the OEM tires. Tweak engine response a bit there's a hesitation going into wide- open throttle from any other position. Multi-displacement technology, use it to improve MPG!

Great styling, plenty of power
By Mark

2010 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

After several years without a truck, the wife and I agreed that we needed a truck in our household. I drive a Ford F150 at work and have been pleased with its performance. We looked at the Big 3, along with Toyota and I was just about to buy a Ford. For some reason, I had not even thought about a Nissan. But as luck would have it, I had to make a trip by the local Nissan dealership to pickup some parts for work. After seeing and driving the 2010 Titan I was sold. In my opinion, it is the top truck on the market today. It has the most standard hp, drives and rides better than the others, and has the Nissan reputation to back it up.

Favorite Features

I love the styling of the Titan truck. I really like the fact that it is available with a charcoal/black interior; seems a rarity these days. My SE has front bucket seats, which are very comfortable. The cab is very roomy.

Suggested Improvements

My biggest complaint about the truck is the radio display and dash panel info center. I hate the orange back ground on the radio display. The info/numbers are hard to see during the daylight hours. The dash panel info center shows some really useless info. It could could be a lot better.