2010 Nissan Titan Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
Great Truck!
By glueking on 08/10/13 10:57 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Titan Crew Cab XE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This truck just turned 100,000 miles. It remains tight & holds the road as well as the day I drove it off the lot. It's never been in the shop for any repairs - only routine maintenance. Quiet, smooth, and outstanding reliability & performance of any truck I've owned (2009 GMC Sierra, 2002 Chevy Silverado). If you're in the market for a pre-owned truck, consider the 2010 Titan.

Best Truck on the Road
By Longhorn Lady on 06/20/10 14:36 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Titan Crew Cab XE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is our third Nissan and loved all three. Our old Pathfinder (fondly called the Mountain Goat) went anywhere in our pasture. It was 15 years old when it pulled our truck out easily (another brand), towing a 20 foot tailor, loaded with cows, when I stuck it! We traded it in on a 2004 Titan Crew Cab, but later wished we had not let it go, it was great for the hills in our part of Texas. I Fell in love with my Titan the minute I stepped into it. Drove like a dream, loads of room, made a great truck/family vehicle. I have severe back problems but can drive my Titan all day. We will never even consider another truck. Consequently, we just bought a 2010 XE Crew Cab.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Nissan Titan Crew-cab in VA is:

$141 per month*