Used 2010 Nissan Titan LE Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

2010 Nissan Titan

View reviews for a specific Titan model:

Titan of Pick Ups
By Vin

2010 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Not for nothing, but I've owned a chevy and a gmc and they don't compare to the Titan. The Titan beat the Chevy in all performance (except MPG) and it's styled and finished much better. My Chevy had 13 issues in the first 12 months of ownership and I couldn't wait to get rid of it. The GMC was better in terms of quality, but this Titan is tops. I have the LE short bed fully loaded and it rides and hauls great. The tech/DVD package my kids like too. Outside the horrible MPG (13 overall) I would never ever buy another truck. Nissan Titan all the way

Favorite Features

Style & Exterior Looks. Tough and sturdy

Suggested Improvements

MPG

Best Truck I Found
By Allen

2010 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is my 2nd Titan, after owning an 2004. True, the Titan has changed much but I still think it's the best looking truck. My neighbor has a new Ford and the Titan just looks better. So what if it's been around longer? Before buying this truck I test drove a loaded tundra 5.7l immediately beforehand. The Titan felt more powerful, had better acceleration, and handled better. It was at least $5k cheaper too. I have the loaded LE with navigation and everything and the interior is really nice. It's also notably cheaper than the competition who must defray their frequent redesign costs. Nissan got it right in '04 and customers benefit from lower prices today.

Favorite Features

Power. Fun to drive. Stereo. Also, I get 17 mpg average with a k&n air filter. For this class, that's not bad.

Suggested Improvements

Back-up camera and cooled seats would be great options. Cylinder deactivation would be nice for better hwy mileage.

Second Titan
By Truck4ever

2010 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I bought this one after my 2005 Titan XE hit 135000, justified by the sale tax credit and an upgrade to luxury. The Titan drives better than any truck on the market right now, including the new Ram. Power is phenomenon, with about $1500 aftermarket upgrade you'd have a monster in your hands to play with. I chose the 4X2 model for performance reason. My last Titan gave me 19-20 MPG at 70-75 MPH. This one so far yielded 17 due to the 20" wheels/tires. If you are looking for a personal carrier to cruise the freeway with authority, and can haul five in comfort plus 1000 lbs in cargo, this is it. One 2000-mile trip and you will understand. Thanks God, America still build full size truck.

Favorite Features

Understated power. Press on the accelerator and hear the V8 sing. Chew up Civic and Prius and spit them out the tail pipe.

Suggested Improvements

Continue building it. May be thinking about adding a diesel engine in the line up. Diesel is the way to go for full size pickup truck: plenty of power and plenty of gas mileage.