Used 2010 Nissan Titan XE Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

2010 Nissan Titan

View reviews for a specific Titan model:

Great Truck!
By glueking

2010 Nissan Titan XE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This truck just turned 100,000 miles. It remains tight & holds the road as well as the day I drove it off the lot. It's never been in the shop for any repairs - only routine maintenance. Quiet, smooth, and outstanding reliability & performance of any truck I've owned (2009 GMC Sierra, 2002 Chevy Silverado). If you're in the market for a pre-owned truck, consider the 2010 Titan.

Best Truck on the Road
By Longhorn Lady

2010 Nissan Titan XE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is our third Nissan and loved all three. Our old Pathfinder (fondly called the Mountain Goat) went anywhere in our pasture. It was 15 years old when it pulled our truck out easily (another brand), towing a 20 foot tailor, loaded with cows, when I stuck it! We traded it in on a 2004 Titan Crew Cab, but later wished we had not let it go, it was great for the hills in our part of Texas. I Fell in love with my Titan the minute I stepped into it. Drove like a dream, loads of room, made a great truck/family vehicle. I have severe back problems but can drive my Titan all day. We will never even consider another truck. Consequently, we just bought a 2010 XE Crew Cab.

Favorite Features

Size, looks, comfortable seats, fun to drive. I am very short but can climb in this one without side boards, since it is a couple of inches lower, just what I needed!

Suggested Improvements

Make the front seat console standard, not an option, it's great for storage. Of course better gas mileage would be great but I'm not willing to give up the size and power so, that's my choice.