2010 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
Great Truck!
By glueking on 08/10/13 10:57 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Titan XE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This truck just turned 100,000 miles. It remains tight & holds the road as well as the day I drove it off the lot. It's never been in the shop for any repairs - only routine maintenance. Quiet, smooth, and outstanding reliability & performance of any truck I've owned (2009 GMC Sierra, 2002 Chevy Silverado). If you're in the market for a pre-owned truck, consider the 2010 Titan.

Watchout Blue Oval and Bow Tie
By rdstoy on 07/08/11 19:28 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

My last few trucks have been Ford F-150's but with the spark plug issues plaguing 5.4L Triton I decided to look elsewhere. Tried Chevrolet and was not impressed, Dodge was not considered, Toyota too pricy. One of my friends talked me into trying the Titan and I was very impressed with performance, fit and finish and comfort of the Titan. Found a 2010 LE with less than 10,000 miles and thus far it is everything I expected and more. My first trip, about 300 miles round trip, got about 19 MPG with the A/C running the entire time. Not bad for a four wheel drive truck.

2 neighbor's F-150's in the "Bone Yard"!!
By swolfe44 on 03/06/11 17:53 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Bought a new 2004 Titan the same day my neighbor bought a new 2004 F-150. 3 years (80k miles) later his F-150 was falling apart, so he traded it on a 2007 F-150?? Here we were in 2010, 3 years later, his 07 F-150 has 92,000 miles on it and it's just blown the tranny--He traded it, again-on another F-150...some people never learn!! My 2004 Titan had 378,000 miles on it when I decided to trade it on a new 2010. I thought about keeping it to see if I could put a 3rd F-150 in the "Boneyard", but I've made made neighbor feel bad enough already ;o)

new to nissan
By scott78 on 12/04/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Titan SE 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

i have had several new silverados and didnt think i would own anything but one till i drove the nissan titan. I have only had it a few weeks but i love to drive it and i am really impressed with the power. The fuel mileage is not as great as i would like but no full size pickup with this much power is fuel efficient

Big, comfortable truck
By Billy on 11/15/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Titan PRO-4X 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Took on a 500 mile trip right after we bought it. Love the room, even with kid's car seat in the back. Excellent ride, excellent power. Bought the truck instead of a larger car - no regrets. Got a great deal with the rebate. Made the truck cheaper than a king cab Tundra. Also made here in Tennessee which is a plus although did not look at any American trucks. No down side up to now. Have taken three grandkids in car seats on two trips - plenty of room.

Plenty of truck
By mark on 10/29/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Titan SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I am very impressed and pleased after the first 500 miles of driving this truck. It has a nice smooth ride, has plenty of power, and a comfortable, spacious cabin. My previous truck was a 2006 Chevy Silverado Z-71, and thus far I prefer the Titan. Before buying, I test drove the new F 150, Tundra, and the 2010 Silverado. I stopped looking after driving the Titan. It is averaging slightly over 17 mpg on the highway, which is acceptable for a new truck, and considering the power that this truck has. The SE package has all the features that I want, and is a sharp looking truck. If you want a nice, capable truck, I suggest to anyone that they give the Titan a look.

Tried the rest, driving the best
By Randy on 10/26/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Titan SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

After running through 10 trucks in the last eight years, I finally have one I enjoy owning. I enjoy it so much, I bought an Armada for my wife. This is a strong truck that is fun to drive. It easily seats 4 large adult comfortably. It is nimble and easy to park. Compared to the rest, more power and traction than the rest, ride comes in second to Dodge, and cabin space is near the top of the class.

My second Titan
By Topnikko on 10/25/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I just bought my second Titan on Saturday. I traded in my 2006 Titan SE on a loaded LE with Technology Package. Looked at every full size truck before buying my second Titan. Nissan is offering incentives that make the Titan unbeatable. Frankly, even without the incentives, this truck fits me better than the others. Wanted to buy American but I just don't like them as much as the Titan. Plus, this truck is made in Tennessee.

Great truck in comparison!
By Ian on 10/04/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Titan XE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I was looking for a USED crew cab truck when I stumbled on this NEW Titan. I got an awesome price on it because it was a left over 2010, in fact that price was so good I only paid about $2k more for it then I would have for any of the used trucks I had seen. I previously had a 2007 Chevy Silverado 1500 Reg Cab and the Titan has easily beaten that so far. The Chevy didn't have any real mechanical issues but several annoying things like paint pealing and the decals coming off that just annoyed me on a new truck. Also the interior design of the Chevy was not near as user friendly and compared to even the base model Titan the Chevy was stripped!

Third Titan
By MOTS on 10/03/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Titan SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I just purchased my 3rd. Titan Crew Cab. Drove a Ford and traded it for my 2nd. Titan. Liked my Titan better. Bought another one. Just drove home about 200 miles at 70-75 mph and average 18 mpg. Not bad for a truck. I am very pleased with all my Titans. Great quality at a good price. Nissan has made some changes from electric fans to engine mounted fan and interior changes. Few less bells and whistles that I liked on my previous Titans. Still love the truck.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Nissan Titan in VA is:

$127 per month*