WHAT!
By fuselim on
2009 Nissan Titan LE FFV 4dr Crew Cab LB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)
Plain and simple, treat yourself to a test drive. I've owned this truck for a year and could not be more pleased. Don't listen to the reviews, I think the Big 3's are paying big money to the writers. I hunt, fish and enjoy traveling, this truck is fully capable. I drove a Ford for 17 Years, a Chevy for 10 and these where good trucks but I'm now in the best truck I've ever owned. Me and the wife are going to canada from texas, cain't wait to cross the rockies in this truck.
Favorite Features
Styling, comfort, Horsepower, reliability, roomy, the Transmission shifts like silk, in three words-- fun to drive. when I see Chevy, Ford, Toyota and Dodge owners looking at my truck, the look on there face seems to be one of, dang I could have bought a Titan.
Suggested Improvements
I've read articles that give titan a hard time for not changing much over the years, but to me if you got a good thing going why change every couple years just for the sake of change. The Big 3 do this and look at the mess there in. Keep doing your thing Nissan, tell Dodge thanks but no thanks.