Titan of Titans
By Go_Vols! on
2009 Nissan Titan LE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)
My 1st was an 05 LE 4x2, now I have an 09 LE 4x2. The 05 was a beast that never let me down. It had initial quality issues, which were mainly fit & finish, squeaks & rattles, but the dealer fixed all. I drove the 05 65K trouble-free miles then sold it for $15,100. The 09 incentives are too good to pass up. My 05 didn't have DVD, Navi, Sunroof, or tow package, which is why I wanted a loaded one. The 05 was a terrific truck, but the 09 blows its predecessors out of the water by far! Fit and finish is tops and the new interior adds some much needed class! With a tow rating of 9,100 Lbs, I can now buy & tow a bigger cabin cruiser when I join the Volunteer Navy in Knoxville on game days!
Favorite Features
stereo is awesome! I love the sunroof, sprayed-in bedliner, the lift assist tailgate makes it easy for my wife and kids to operate the tailgate. The backseat has enough room for 2 kids' car seats and my wife to sit COMFORTABLY between them to watch the DVD on long trips! The new dash adds class!
Suggested Improvements
Would LOVE to have a 6spd tranny, but I'm sure that'll come in the next Titan. Less exhaust noise would be nice. I love my Maxima's heated steering wheel, which would be easy to adopt.