2009 Nissan Titan Consumer Review: Great Truck

2009 Nissan Titan - Consumer Review

Great Truck
By Buddy on

2009 Nissan Titan SE 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

My son owns a 06 Titan...I fell in love with its spacious cab and excellent features and power! I have mostly owned chevys but when I started looking for my next truck I tried out both...no comparison. The Titan's features, styling, power, and handling was just much better. Then came the price...almost $5000 different. I mainly pull a 19ft. bass boat and a lot of this is on back country roads....I don't know the boat is back there and the handling is like a sports car. I have found that I can get 17.5 mpg combined driving,,,,20.5 highway if I stay at posted speed limits. When towing the boat it drops to 14.5 - 16 mpg. So far I am well pleased with everything about my Titan. Love the room.

Power, throaty exhaust, handling, interior roominess and the fact that all of the Titans features are actually thing I wanted and use...unlike other models.

more engine options (diesel), A little softer suspension for non off road models, and a 6 yr. 100,000 mile warranty. Otherwise leave it alone.