Used 2009 Nissan Titan SE Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2009 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

2009 Nissan Titan

View reviews for a specific Titan model:

Most Helpful|
2009 Titan SE
By tb

2009 Nissan Titan SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I purchases this truck to replace my 2005 titan that I leased. I personally liked the 05 much better. Some of the flashy features have been removed like the chrome mirror covers. The SE truck should come with fog lights. It also seems the suspension is a little different as the ride in the 09 seems to be bumpier.

Favorite Features

Power of the engine, large cab, tow package, bed liner and side storage, deep sound of the engine, lit steering wheel gauges (05 did not have them)!

Suggested Improvements

bumpy ride, fuel economy vs other trucks (no not cars), location of the outside temp, location of the moon roof switch, homlink garage door opener on rearview mirror, too hard to see at night

Great Power, Weak MPG
By Bill

2009 Nissan Titan SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased this titan used with 15,000 miles. Very good value and a tough looking truck. Very comfortable and drives well. I am experimenting with gas mileage. I tried e85 flex fuel and just finished that tank getting 11 mpg city. I have gone back to gasoline hoping for better results. I also have ordered a bed cover hoping that will add some mpg. Overall very happy with the truck, its comfort and power.

Favorite Features

5.8 V-8; spacious cab room; cargo light and tow assist on the 2wd model.

Suggested Improvements

GAS MILEAGE - But what can you expect with the engine power (as they say you can't have it all!) Hope that a quality bed cover will had a couple mpg.