2009 Nissan Titan 5.6L V8 5-speed Automatic 6.6 ft. Bed Consumer Reviews

2009 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

2009 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

LE Crew Cab Pickup (5.6L V8 5-speed Automatic 6.6 ft. Bed)

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
Still best truck out there
By ah7771 on 04/22/10 17:00 PM (PDT)

2009 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

My 2nd Titan. I have the fully loaded LE with navigation. I compared it to the Tundra which I drove immediately beforehand and even though the Tundra is a newer model and has more hp, the Titan just feels faster and the interior is more luxurious. I compared it to a top-of-the line Tundra.

Lots of Power
By RHW on 11/25/09 18:37 PM (PST)

2009 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Have used this truck for business purposes since I bought it new 7 months ago. I use it to pull a tandem axle trailer weight approx. 6K pounds 90% of the time. The truck pulls this trailer flawlessly! No complaints at all. The crew cab w/ long bed allows me to take the family along with tools, trailer, and a good size load with no worries thus far. Fuel mileage is to be expected for a truck of this size and power, but well worth it. My only semi complaint is that the exhaust noise occasionally wears on me by the end of the day. It is a sharp looking truck, plenty of space, comfortable, and can be used as an office on wheels. As a contractor, I am completely satisfied with this truck thus far

Great Truck
By Jzlildevil on 11/07/09 12:39 PM (PST)

2009 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Best truck on the market in its class for sure. I had one issue with a tranny line, dealer fixed I am happy. Tons of power. Does great in the snow and mud. I will be a nissan owner for life. It really does drive like a dream.