Used 2009 Nissan Titan LE Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2009 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

2009 Nissan Titan

View reviews for a specific Titan model:

Still best truck out there
By ah7771

2009 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

My 2nd Titan. I have the fully loaded LE with navigation. I compared it to the Tundra which I drove immediately beforehand and even though the Tundra is a newer model and has more hp, the Titan just feels faster and the interior is more luxurious. I compared it to a top-of-the line Tundra.

Favorite Features

Navigation works great and you can use it while driving. The toyota requires u to be at a stop. I don't need/want big brother! Tons of interior space. Great stereo. Also, the power. This sucker moves! I put in a K&N air filter and average 17mpg - not too bad for a big powerful truck.

Suggested Improvements

Put the window and door lock controls lower near the arm rest. Needs rear- view camera with the navigation. Has sonar, but camera would be much better. Cylinder deactivation would be nice. Any way to get rid of the big antennae on the hood? Is that a truck thing?

Lots of Power
By RHW

2009 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Have used this truck for business purposes since I bought it new 7 months ago. I use it to pull a tandem axle trailer weight approx. 6K pounds 90% of the time. The truck pulls this trailer flawlessly! No complaints at all. The crew cab w/ long bed allows me to take the family along with tools, trailer, and a good size load with no worries thus far. Fuel mileage is to be expected for a truck of this size and power, but well worth it. My only semi complaint is that the exhaust noise occasionally wears on me by the end of the day. It is a sharp looking truck, plenty of space, comfortable, and can be used as an office on wheels. As a contractor, I am completely satisfied with this truck thus far

Favorite Features

Long bed, crew cab, power, and quality

Suggested Improvements

better exhaust system...not as noisy

Great Truck
By Jzlildevil

2009 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Best truck on the market in its class for sure. I had one issue with a tranny line, dealer fixed I am happy. Tons of power. Does great in the snow and mud. I will be a nissan owner for life. It really does drive like a dream.

Favorite Features

The utilitrack bed. Its over all look.

Suggested Improvements

none