2008 Nissan Titan 5.6L V8 FFV 5-speed Automatic 6.6 ft. Bed Consumer Review - Best Truck I've Owned

2008 Nissan Titan - Consumer Review

SE King Cab (5.6L V8 FFV 5-speed Automatic 6.6 ft. Bed)

Best Truck I've Owned
By JB on

2008 Nissan Titan New SE FFV 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is the first vehicle I have owned and not looked forward to trading for a new one. The truck is fun to drive, sits very high, and makes you feel like the king of the road. Smooth ride, great looks, comfortable seats all around, and more interior space than you could imagine. Deep console is great for storing anything and everything, with ability to lock for security. Honestly best truck on the market for comfort and reliability. Solid truck. Repair shop said Titans are the most reliable trucks with the fewest problems.

Favorite Features

Spacious interior, comfortable seats front and back (crew cab), 10 cup holders, 3 power outlets, 6 disc CD changer, i-pod hookup, roll-down window on back (very nice). I could go on and on.

Suggested Improvements

Like someone else mentioned, gas mileage is fine for such a powerful truck. Future improvements, KEEP BUILDING THEM! I will not go back to Chevy or Ford with the Titan as an option. I'm a Titan for life!