My First Full-Size
By Steve on
2008 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)
This is my first full-size pickup and I must say that I am pleasantly pleased with my purchase. The thing that made me go Nissan (besides its attractive looks, great engine and value) was the fact that it was one of the largest interior and short-box bed pickups that actually fit in my garage. The interior is very well put together and the features are luxo-car plush. The navigation is high resolution and the gauges glow attractiveley at night. I do wish for a touchscreen nav and incoming call info for the Bluetooth coming from an Acura TL and being spoiled. I have already hauled two huge loads (one 2,400 lb sand and one 2,040 lb brick) and the truck handled it with ease.
Favorite Features
Exterior stance and presence. Interior room, comfort and features especially nac and bluetooth. Dampened tailgate and bedliner are great, useful additions. Uses regular fuel and getting about 14.8 mixed driving at 6,000 feet above sea level.
Suggested Improvements
Intelligent key like Nissan's cheaper cars (even the Versa) have. Shiftable tranny for floor mounted auto. Touchscreen on navigation and allow you to program it while driving. We do drive with passengers who can do the programming while we keep our eyes on the road.