2008 Nissan Titan Consumer Review: MY '08 Titan Pro 4X

2008 Nissan Titan - Consumer Review

MY '08 Titan Pro 4X
By txcwbyus on

2008 Nissan Titan PRO-4X 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I travel with my work quite a bit, in fact, in-service date 11-19-07, and I already have 13700 miles (mostly highway). I am off roading occasionally due to my work, and appreciate the sense of reliability I gain with my Titan. No more anxiety, which is a relief. It handles snowy conditions very well, and allows me to climb steep terrains with ease, and safety.

The 18" alloy wheels, the corner step for ease of access into the bed, the 4wd on the fly as well as the differential locking mechanism with a click of the switch. The roominess of the interior and the comfort of the seats. I made a great decision!!!

The outer edges of the painted rear bumper are increasingly getting chipped causing rust to form. I feel this is a design flaw since the Pro 4X is designed for off road conditions. A rubber boot, or spray should be developed to prevent chipping from occurring. Nissan rep inspected, no pos. results.