I Like It
By David on
2008 Nissan Titan New LE 4dr Crew Cab LB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)
It is a 08.5, just turned 12000 miles and not a problem. I looked at all the options out there, Toyota, Ford, and Chevy. Toyota was my #1 choice but to get a crew cab you only got a 5.5 ft bed what would you do with that. I looked and compared trucks for six months. I never considered the Nissan until my wife took me over to the dealer and I have yet to look back. I Like It. It has all the options and some. I drive 60% Highway and 40% everything else. I am averaging 15 to 16.5 mpg. The 7 ft bed is great, room for all the gear, ATV, and the deer. The only thing I did not like, it is hard to find an off road friendly tire in the 20in rim with out putting on a lift.
Favorite Features
Lots of room, the LE options. Rear seat folds up and down, Rockford Fosgate, blue tooth, sun roof, the 7 foot bed, and the rumble of the factory exhaust no need to buy an aftermarket it sounds good stock.
Suggested Improvements
Intela key like the cars and suv, 110v power inverter plug in the cab and the bed. For laptop etc... the foglamps to work when the parking lights are on not only with the head lights on.