Great Truck
By mike on
2008 Nissan Titan PRO-4X FFV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)
Had mine for 17 months. Great truck as the tile says. Fuel mileage isn't great but with the engine this thing has I am not surprised. This thing with a trailer will walk off from any Ford I have owned or driven and I have had nothing but Fords for the last 30 years until now. Drove a new 2009 F150 and it still doesn't compare. I have had no issues whatsoever and am very happy with the truck.
Favorite Features
Engine power, towing ability, spacious cab.
Suggested Improvements
Keep building it. Nissan has recently decided to let Chrysler build their trucks starting in 2010. So if you want a good Nissan Titan, get one now. Otherwise you will end up with a rebadged Dodge "shudder shudder"
By amadorj
on 12/18/14 13:34 PM (PST)

I own a 2008 Nissan Titan PRO-4x Crew Cab. I got this baby for a song when my son was working at Nissan (20k) but got to say its been just a wonderful truck. Got plenty of power and after I added a X-Pipe and dual exhaust plus a CAI, this baby moves out. Plenty of towing power (my trailer is around 5k). Only weak link is the differential (not beefy enough) and the tire sensors (garbage!). Overall love the leather interior and I have the optional front bench/bucket seat in the front. The gas mileage sucks but then again, its a truck (14 MPG). Seeing the newer models I'm glad I got mine when I did as they seem to cheapen the materials and removed some of the better features. Overall I'd recommend the 2008 Nissan TitanPRO-4x to anyone.