Great Truck
By DB on
2008 Nissan Titan PRO-4X 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)
I just traded in my 2006 Audi A4 Quattro and my 2004 Ford Ranger for this truck. I've always loved my audi for its fit and finish, and fun to drive factor and the ranger for its ability to tow our boat and jetskis. I needed a full size truck to tow our "toys" more easily. The Titan is great for towing and has every single feature I had on my Audi. It's the best of both worlds. The truck was fully loaded with XM radio, Rockford Fosgate audio, leather, moonroof, nav, bluetooth, rear dvd ent system. In one week I've racked up 1980 miles avg highway is 17 mpg, city approx 13. If you drive over 70, say 80ish, fuel econ drops sharply to 14-15. PRO4x ride is firmer than LE but smooth on highway.
Favorite Features
Bluetooth, XM radio, towing ability, captains chairs are comfortable. White speedo tach and driver display area. Upgraded radio is decent.
Suggested Improvements
Bluetooth system is not fully compatible with the motorola razr. My audi would show incoming calls, signal strength, and battery. The Titan only allows for "voice dialing", you cannot see your phonebook or scroll through it. Where is a diesel engine for better gas mileage??