Good Truck/Bad Company
By John on
2008 Nissan Titan SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)
Did my homework. I love my Titan with a couple of exceptions. Soon after purchase, it felt like there was a role of quarters in the left side of my seat cushion. To their credit, dealer replaced seat. However, seat is still uncomfortable (should have got the leather I suppose). Also, the truck has no outside temp gauge - I can't believe it. Dealer is no help and emails and calls to Nissan net no response at all. As a result, I will never buy another Nissan product. Other than that, I really do like everything else about this truck. But alas, I hear Nissan is giving up after their first try. I wonder where the Tundra would be if Toyota gave up after just one shot at it?
Favorite Features
Power, smooth tranny, ride, four doors AND long bed in 1/2 ton, lots of room, built in outside extending mirrors, spray in bedliner, tie down cleats, auto windows down with keyfob, soft lowering tailgate, backup warning system, and my front bench seat. Hardly notice my 26' trailer, except at pump.
Suggested Improvements
Add an outside temp gauge, make front seat more comfortable, and work on improving gas mileage. Also, the receiver for trailer hitch is too high - may want to checkout industry standard.