2008 Nissan Titan Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
2008 Better than Ever
By CMC on 10/27/07 20:01 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Titan Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I traded up from a 2004 and have to say Nissan did a better job listening to the input from consumers on what was working and not working. FFV as standard on most of their trucks gives a great alternate fuel. I've averaged 12 mpg city and 14 mpg highway on ethanol (E85). At 50 cents less a gallon, the cost savings start adding up with very little mileage loss. Better larger brakes, 20 inch rims and tires to boot. I have the new long bed combined with Crew Cab. Can haul more gear and the gang with spacious cabin room. Ride is better with longer frame as well. I've owned trucks from Chevy and Ford. The Titan quality stands out by far.

Titan vs. Ram (Titan wins in landslide)
By James on 10/24/07 15:28 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Former Dodge owner (was going to buy another) but Titan had better performance (acceleration, 4-wheel ABS) and way more features than similar Ram (R-F Stereo, pwr rear window, utili-trak bed/spray-in liner, rear sonar, rear panel storage). It would have cost an add'l $4k to get Ram to similar features and Titan was less to begin with. As for the Titan itself, the captainís chairs (and back seats) are very comfortable and there is tons of leg room in the back (not so much in the Ram). Gas mileage has been so-so, all city driving (including moderate hills) gets me 13.7-14.1 mpg but a truck is a truck. I havenít really done enough interstate miles to get a good evaluation of that mileage.

A lot of unexpected amenities!!
By Terry on 10/22/07 11:58 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Titan Crew Cab PRO-4X 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I've owned 2 Frontiers in the last couple of years. I got a buy back letter from Nissan and decided to take a Titan PRO-4X for a test drive. I just had to have it. Bluetooth is awesome, Fosgate stereo sound great. Seats are very comfortable and interior is well thought out.

Surpasses expectations!
By Leo Gomez on 10/09/07 18:53 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Titan Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Recently had to choose one of the 5 great full sizes offered. The Nissan was not only very well priced, but it's the only 1/2 ton pickup with a full size 4dr cab and a 7ft+ bed. Great combo for someone like me who loves to put motorcycles in the back and go camping. Very quiet which is great, the dual zone climate control works flawlessly and the chairs are comfortable!

Amazing Truck!
By Joe B. on 10/08/07 16:25 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Titan Crew Cab XE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I did my homework. I got the preferred package XE which makes it similar to SE. I test drove all REAL sized trucks, Ford, Chevy, Dodge, Toyota. The Nissan had a spacious cab (felt larger than the others), nice included features, a large engine, lots of power, smooth ride, fun to drive and the girls love it. It was a no brainer!

My First Full-Size
By Steve on 10/02/07 18:58 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Titan Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is my first full-size pickup and I must say that I am pleasantly pleased with my purchase. The thing that made me go Nissan (besides its attractive looks, great engine and value) was the fact that it was one of the largest interior and short-box bed pickups that actually fit in my garage. The interior is very well put together and the features are luxo-car plush. The navigation is high resolution and the gauges glow attractiveley at night. I do wish for a touchscreen nav and incoming call info for the Bluetooth coming from an Acura TL and being spoiled. I have already hauled two huge loads (one 2,400 lb sand and one 2,040 lb brick) and the truck handled it with ease.

Best by far!
By Jonathan on 08/23/07 16:55 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Titan Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is by far the best truck on the market. I had an 04 Titan and traded up for the 08 and I am strangely imprssed more with this truck than I was the first go around. Great interior/exterior, awesome luxury features and it drives like a car with tons of power. People will only gripe about the mpg, but what do you expect from a truck with this type of engine. All the testing reports prove that the GM brands claim they get the highest, but get the lowest. I have been getting about 15 city. I priced out every vehicle with my options and this truck was not only the best, but with the current rebates on all 5 makers, it was 3,400 cheaper than any, and mine is an 08 compared to their 07's

Great Truck
By DB on 08/15/07 17:33 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Titan Crew Cab PRO-4X 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I just traded in my 2006 Audi A4 Quattro and my 2004 Ford Ranger for this truck. I've always loved my audi for its fit and finish, and fun to drive factor and the ranger for its ability to tow our boat and jetskis. I needed a full size truck to tow our "toys" more easily. The Titan is great for towing and has every single feature I had on my Audi. It's the best of both worlds. The truck was fully loaded with XM radio, Rockford Fosgate audio, leather, moonroof, nav, bluetooth, rear dvd ent system. In one week I've racked up 1980 miles avg highway is 17 mpg, city approx 13. If you drive over 70, say 80ish, fuel econ drops sharply to 14-15. PRO4x ride is firmer than LE but smooth on highway.

The Winner
By W. Smith on 07/14/07 14:57 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Titan Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have driven my 08 Titan 2500 miles so far and this is a great truck. I test drove the chev, ford, and toyota and the Titan won by a landslide. Better comfort and interior than the new Tundra, better performance, comfort and fit and finish than the F-150 and the Chevy. I am getting 15.9 MPG city driving, 17.1 hwy. In addition it has a smaller exterior and a roomier interior than all the competition, very well thought through.

Great Truck!
By Tigger on 07/10/07 19:34 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Titan Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is a great truck, It handles almost like a car, has power at every RPM and hauls a car trailer with ease. At 75 mph it was only turning 2800 rpm and I averaged 13 mpg hauling close to 7000 lbs over 700 miles.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.