2008 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
Verdict still out
By verdict still out on 04/23/08 21:36 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Titan New LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

4000 miles. Truck runs great. Noises coming from rear bed or axle when turning left. Gas mileage is less than competition. Smooth and quiet ride. Verdict is still out!

Long Haul Tow Vehicle
By countryroads on 04/15/08 21:32 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Titan LE 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I bought this truck to tow a 4500 lb, 26' travel trailer on long trips. It is perfectly matched with this trailer. It is very comfortable for two adults. Absolutely nothing has gone wrong since purchase. Fit, finish and quality are evident everywhere on this LE 4x4 truck.

Very satisfied
By F. Getter on 04/04/08 11:20 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Titan New LE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Fun to drive, plenty of power, ease of handling, good visibility, and fair gas mileage.

Fresh design
By nodak08 on 04/01/08 20:32 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Titan New SE 4dr King Cab 4WD LB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The new design is very fresh and simple. The ride is excellent. I narrowed my choice down to two makes, the tundra or the titan. I picked the titan because for the dollar I got more features for my dollar. I felt the ride in both was superior to the chevy, ford, or dodge.

Switched from a Tundra
By rckdr on 04/01/08 11:09 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Titan PRO-4X 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is a much beefier truck than the 2000 Tundra I traded for it. I find it comfortable, luxurious although not what I was looking for and a great truck for the price. Much more truck for the dollar than Toyota's flawed new Tundra that is out. I have put about 2000 miles a month on it through the winter of Northern PA and the traction was outstanding and secure. I am still adjusting to the 7.5' bed and crew cab while around town, but the bed size makes loading a snap with the utilitrac system and spray in liner.

Perfect
By Tim M. on 03/18/08 11:43 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Titan New SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have only owned my truck for 2 weeks and I love it. Did a lot of research on the web about the 08 Titan and felt it was right me. Test drove all brands and the Titan won hands down. The kids love the rear overhead radio and I love the performance. Have not pulled our 26' camper yet but I think it will do better the 250 I traded in. Had a Leer cap installed last week and I get a lot of compliments on the looks of the truck. I will buy another Titan in the future.

Almost Perfect
By travjess05 on 03/13/08 18:53 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Titan SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This truck is amazing! Everything about it says power, styling, comfort.

MY '08 Titan Pro 4X
By txcwbyus on 02/10/08 02:33 AM (PST)

2008 Nissan Titan PRO-4X 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I travel with my work quite a bit, in fact, in-service date 11-19-07, and I already have 13700 miles (mostly highway). I am off roading occasionally due to my work, and appreciate the sense of reliability I gain with my Titan. No more anxiety, which is a relief. It handles snowy conditions very well, and allows me to climb steep terrains with ease, and safety.

08 Titan
By AFBLU on 01/28/08 18:35 PM (PST)

2008 Nissan Titan New LE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I just upgraded from a 06 Titan SE. I was impressed enough with the SE to look at the 08s. The 08 LE CC is almost to pretty for a truck, but it is a truck and will be used as one like its predecessor. Its ride is improved and is quieter. The brakes, like the engine, are smooth and strong. The utili-track bed system should be in every truck on the road. I drove Ford, Toyota and Chevy and found this truck not only to be the best for the money, but the best truck overall.

2008 Nissan Titan
By TITAN PRO on 01/23/08 02:01 AM (PST)

2008 Nissan Titan New PRO-4X FFV 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Have had it since Dec. of 2007 and it has lived up to my expectations so far. The horsepower it provides is out standing and the torque is just amazing. Lots of room in the king cab enough to fit 4 adults comfortably. Great truck for the buck! Could get better gas mileage!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.