Used 2008 Nissan Titan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:

Nissan Fan
By Heath Webster

2008 Nissan Titan SE FFV 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is a well built truck. handling, comfort, and quality are are tops compared to the other trucks i have looked at and driven. I have heard the news about chrysler and nissan getting together to build a new truck in 2010. Im glad i got mine now. Anyway, I love my Titan, its a sexy beast.

Performance, comfort, and style

I know its a big V8 but mileage could be improved upon just a little.

Superb
By GMC - owner

2008 Nissan Titan LE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Had a 2007 chevy LTZ-got a GMC-SLT-2009 Ford FX4-This Titan blows away what we're making in Detroit.The power is there always-the sound ststem is better than you can get at home-It is by far the best truck that I have ever owned.The Titan LE is the best choice by far.I have been a GM man for 35 years and decided to try the new 2009 F150 and the new seats killed my back.The Titan has the extra power- smoothe ride and nice seats that the Sierra offers.I have a truck now that I plan on putting many more miles on it.

power

none

Best Truck I've owned
By Donald McKenzie

2008 Nissan Titan SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I took this truck out on the road and it was something else lots of room and get up and go. I pull a popup trailer and the truck handles it like it's not even there. I get the same gas mileage as my chevy used to but a much better truck.

My favorites are the stereo system. the dvd player and the seats so much more comfortable than other trucks i've owned.

The only improvement is to get a better gas mileage.

Great Truck
By mike

2008 Nissan Titan PRO-4X FFV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Had mine for 17 months. Great truck as the tile says. Fuel mileage isn't great but with the engine this thing has I am not surprised. This thing with a trailer will walk off from any Ford I have owned or driven and I have had nothing but Fords for the last 30 years until now. Drove a new 2009 F150 and it still doesn't compare. I have had no issues whatsoever and am very happy with the truck.

Engine power, towing ability, spacious cab.

Keep building it. Nissan has recently decided to let Chrysler build their trucks starting in 2010. So if you want a good Nissan Titan, get one now. Otherwise you will end up with a rebadged Dodge "shudder shudder"

2008.5 NISSAN TITAN LE
By nomad_1956

2008 Nissan Titan LE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is one "great" truck, hands down. You have the feel of complete control with this truck. The performance reminds me of the 1970 Pontiac Grand Prix I once owned. Runs like a "scalded" dog. The comfort and room in the cab is not touchable by any truck maker today. "THE BEST TRUCK ON THE ROAD TODAY BAR NONE".

LE Standard Features. Got rid of the Goodyears and put Michelins on. The Rockford-Fosgate 350 watt stereo/6 disc CD & 10 speakers with subwoofer is "stinking groovy".

Need to have the moisture sensitive wiper-blades. Also the Push-button start would be nice. Wife wants the rear-backup monitor like on her 09 Murano. On the squeaking under-rear seat storage. Take the pop-out rivets that hold the bars out. cover both sides of the hole with thick tape and put back.