2008 Nissan Titan Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
Comfort and Quality
By Joe on 01/18/08 19:25 PM (PST)

2008 Nissan Titan Crew Cab New SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I wanted a truck that would handle not only my towing and hauling needs but be very comfortable. The ride and handling are first class. The ride is smooth and quiet. The captain's chairs are very comfortable. The Rockford Fosgate sound system with the XM radio is exceptional. It makes you feel as though you are driving in a luxury automobile. The build quality is very good. There weren't any defects at delivery. The gas mileage is as expected for a large truck with this much power. I get approximately 21 MPG on the highway going around 68 MPH. Around town about 14. The king cab provides plenty of room even for a six foot tall adult. This is a quality vehicle at a bargain price. Great truck

2008 Nissan Titan LE
By drew on 01/12/08 19:18 PM (PST)

2008 Nissan Titan Crew Cab New LE FFV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Bought the Titan LE after seeing that it had a 7 foot bed and a truly roomy four door plus a lot of creature comforts and features. So far I love the way it drives. Mileage is less than my old F350 dually diesel and it doesn't haul as much but it rides like a caddy. Added a Banks exhaust and Nismo intake - now it sounds as good as it looks. Also dumped the Rockford Fosgate amp, speakers and subwoofer and replaced with JL Audio goodies to make it thump for real. It looks great. It is comfortable. It is fast and fun. Great navigation and rear dvd. Built in ipod jack. The list goes on. Overall a great truck. Pulls our trailer adequately and hauls what we need.

Love this truck
By Chris on 01/07/08 19:33 PM (PST)

2008 Nissan Titan Crew Cab New LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is my third Nissan. This is the best truck ever. Gas mileage is not that great, (but wait). I started with Halvoline 10w 30 oil and was getting about 13 mpg around town. My first oil change I went to Valvoline 10w 30 DuraBlend and now I am getting 16.9 mpg city and about 18 mpgs on the intersate. I would have never believed this, but I tried it and it works.

Man's NEW best friend
By Grench on 01/02/08 12:38 PM (PST)

2008 Nissan Titan Crew Cab LE FFV 4dr Crew Cab LB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Just as rewarding and fullfilling, but leaves nothing in the house or in the yard for you to step in. Couldn't be happier with the performance. Previous vehicle was 2000 Frontier. Upgrading to this Titan was a great move. I'm still getting the hang of parking in close quarters with the long bed. Otherwise, so much fun to drive. LE has all the comforts needed for the road.

Bill from NH
By Bill Page on 12/14/07 12:47 PM (PST)

2008 Nissan Titan Crew Cab New SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The Titan is a vehicle that provides both comfort and as needed is a workhorse. As a general contractor, we have the bulk of materials delivered to the job site. What is left are the odd ball items, a few sheets of plywood, bath fixtures etc. Most of my truck cargo is tools for specific needs and random items. The Titan handles well does not feel as bulky as the Tundra. The 5 speed transmission is smooth shifting and takes fewer RPMs with the extra gear compared to the 4 speed GMCs. The firm suspension is welcome, not much off roading done but many expressway exit ramps and the Titan holds firm. Good interior, no manual needed for controls. The Titan is comfortable and a workhorse.

Great Truck
By Bob Robertson on 11/29/07 13:33 PM (PST)

2008 Nissan Titan Crew Cab New PRO-4X FFV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I traded in a 2006 GMC Duramax for this Nissan Pro 4X and I am very happy with my decision. I have pulled loads up to the max towing weight and had no problems at all. I love the interior room and all of the great storage compartments. The Rockford Fosgate audio system is great! I love the bluetooth for my phone and the ride and handling are awesome.

Large Truck Finally
By Joe E. on 11/22/07 22:41 PM (PST)

2008 Nissan Titan Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This Titan truck is a head turner. It is fast, large roomy interior, XM radio, sound system is the finest, and the navigation system is really nice. The ride is smooth and a really quiet ride for a truck. I owned a GMC, Ford, and a Toyota over the years. The Titan compares evenly. I'm looking for dependability. This Nissan will provide it. It will pull a toy trailer with ease!

First Truck other than a Ford
By hohorodshop on 11/04/07 20:55 PM (PST)

2008 Nissan Titan Crew Cab PRO-4X 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Just have had the truck for about a week. Love it so far. Still nervous about owning something other than a Ford. Fuel mileage not that great but engine runs great.

New Truck - Same problems
By Dochundley on 11/03/07 08:26 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

'08 Titan, AC drain leaks onto passenger side carpet, rear vibration, guages reflect in side mirror at night, 15MPG, gas spills down the side of truck if you fill up too quickly when low on gas - Udated info available in forums under nissan titan repair and maintenance

Best Truck I've Owned
By soonerjeff on 11/02/07 16:10 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Titan Crew Cab PRO-4X 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I went looking for a replacement for my 2002 Ford F150 Supercrew. I test drove another Ford and also a Chevy, Dodge, Toyota, Honda and GMC but really loved the Titan Pro-4x. Large beautiful interior, Rockord Fosgate stereo, memory seats, Bluetooth, smooth ride and an awesome exhaust note. I really like the way the back seats fold up out of the way giving my dogs or the groceries lots of space. The cargo area is well designed with a 12-volt accessory jack, tailgate lights, factory spray in liner, utilitrack cargo tie-down system and an assisted lockable tailgate. I recently took a 900 mile trip and averaged 17.1 mpg on the highway. Not too bad for a 317 hp V8.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.