2008 Nissan Titan King Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
Great Truck
By SE King Cab 2WD on 01/20/08 00:48 AM (PST)

2008 Nissan Titan King Cab SE 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I must start by saying I went into the truck market looking to by the ford F-150. At the time I thought I was settling for the Titan, that notion has changed!! This is a great truck!! I must admit I bought the truck because of the large 5,000 rebate. I bought the SE model in king cab form, but doesn't seem as large as the Chevy or Tundra in the back. The ride and cabin noise is quieter than my wifes Acura MDX!! This truck is VERY well built. I know I made the right choice!!

Just some info!!!! :)
By CSR on 12/23/07 19:11 PM (PST)

2008 Nissan Titan King Cab PRO-4X FFV 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Purchased brand new 2008 Titan pro-4x, galaxy black with the leather bench and Rockford system. Awesome looking with tow and sliding bed divider. Truck has been a pleasure to drive so far. Lots of power and getting lots of looks. Radio rocks and bluetooth works well. Getting between 11-13 mpg so far; only 400 miles on truck so too early to tell how close epa mpg will be. Two issues though - truck delivered with airbag malfunction which needed a dashboard drop and new airbag module installed and the incab microfilter missing. MX shop told me 3 days to 2 weeks to get fixed - lol!!! Not great news for a brand new truck BUT fixed in 3 days.

Amazed!
By David B on 12/23/07 15:09 PM (PST)

2008 Nissan Titan King Cab LE 4dr King Cab LB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I was looking for a car for my daughter and while I was there, test drove this truck on a whim. I was completely amazed at the ride comfort and features. I traded my Dodge Hemi- Ram Laredo that afternoon. Not a lot of difference in the power but the difference in the ride and handling is like night and day. Finally, a truly functional and capable truck that doesn't ride like a chuck-wagon or handle like a battleship.

Best of the 5 full-size trucks
By D. Robin on 12/22/07 19:17 PM (PST)

2008 Nissan Titan King Cab SE 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is my 5th vehicle and first truck. First 4 were all Honda/Acura. After signing on the dotted line, the Titan has exceeded my expectations. The throaty factory exhaust audibly transfers the engines power into a beautiful sound when you hit the gas. The Titan interior felt more like what I was accustomed to with Honda cars. All the early defects from '04 have been resolved.

Titan out front
By Chris on 11/20/07 16:13 PM (PST)

2008 Nissan Titan King Cab SE FFV 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The 08 Titan 4WD, king cab is superior against the other trucks in its line up. The drive, power and appearence are excellent.

Nissan did their homework.
By Drew Hensarling on 09/03/07 20:16 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Titan King Cab SE FFV 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I've looked at the Titans for a long time and was excited about the remodel for 2008. I took advantage of the rebate offered and am pleased with the price paid. Nissan really did a good job designing this truck and the interior room is outstanding. The only options that I got on the SE were floor mats and a bedliner. That's really all I need because there are already lots of features that come standard. The ride is stiff but comfortable and I've been surprised at the quietness of the ride so far. All in all, I'm very pleased and am glad I chose this over the F-150 and Silverado.

Best Nissan
By joe siudock on 09/02/07 15:59 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Titan King Cab SE FFV 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

We are a Nissan family with three in the driveway. We traded our LE 4dr Frontier for the Titan. Rides better, seats feel better with its arm rests. Drives great on the highway. Dark blue with tan seats look great. The front looks looks so much macho. Stereo much better than the Frontiers. On top of it the Titan was cheaper than our Frontier. Mileage isn't that much of the diference from the Frontier, yet we feel safer.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.