Used 2008 Nissan Titan Consumer Reviews - 90 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:

Love the power
By JB

2008 Nissan Titan XE FFV 4dr Crew Cab LB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Purchased in Feb 2009, got a great deal (left over from 2008) and haven't looked back since. This is the best pickup I've ever owned, hands down.

Smooth riding (due in part to long bed), strong performance, and lots of room for passengers or cargo, or both. Good stock stereo with MP3 connection, comfy seats, great storage in back seat.

Exhaust/engine note is both a favorite and a not-so. Throaty but annoyingly loud on long trips. Also, no power mirrors in this package, but power everything else? Still my fave pickup ever, go Nissan!

City boy truck
By jimbo

2008 Nissan Titan New LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Titan is my first full size pickup. chose it over cookie cutter Ford F150, F250 and GMC/Chevy. i liked all those truck appearances but too common. Fell in love with the Titan FFV 2wd LE crew cab. it's sneaky big. Interior is huge with lots of hip and leg room. Has more rear/front leg room than wife's Suburban. Locking Leer bed tonneau makes for a huge weather proof trunk! Heated seats are large and comfy. Rock/Fosgate stereo is awesome. a/c is great. Truck rides great, i even put a 2 inch leveling kit on front to level the look. just a great vehicle for everyday city use. it will never get in the mud or go hunting, but can carry 20 sets of golf clubs i bet.

Huge power/torque, sound system, rear leg room, fender storage, interior storage, backup warning, seats, instrument panel, ease of use.

not really fixable, but A pillar blind spot is pretty large/dangerous. gas mileage is not great, but i knew that when i bought it. same as my old 4runner and suburban, so i am ok with that.

Love the Power
By maurice

2008 Nissan Titan SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I bought my first Titan in 2004 the first year king cab version. I loved it. It got me a couple of tickets and I Learned. They are good trucks hard on the gas but has the power. The only problem I have really had is the 04 and the 08 I have now are hard on rear tires. I don't spin the tires they just seem to wear on the back only. They a just good trucks.

the 5.6

change the interior look. Put the toolbox on all models.

First truck, last truck
By Erik

2008 Nissan Titan SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Got back from a deployment and I got to purchase my first truck, I looked at the Ford, Chevy, and GMC first but fell in love with the Titan. I've had It for about a week, two days ago I drove a thousand miles to get home for leave and I couldn't have been more comfortable.

Sound system is awesome, Interior comfort and room, bedliner and rail system, driver side lock box

Gas mileage leave much to be desired, maybe a 4.8 v8 option

08 Still Great
By Titan Owner

2008 Nissan Titan SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I love this truck. This is my first truck test drove others and there was no comparison. The power, smooth ride, distinctive attractive look, if there is a better truck out there it hasn't hit the U. S. yet. I was driving beside an F-150 in the rain he hydroplaned hitting the concrete wall, my Titan maneuvered around him safely unscathed. I have no reason to trade except when a newer model with must have amenities becomes available. Nissan please do not make the mistake and let the competition build this truck, I would be heart broken and it would probably cause me to jump ship.

6-disc CD changer, dual temperature control, power rear window, heated mirrors.

Compass on the mirror, and improved gas mileage I believe the Titan has the worst of the trucks.