2008 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
Crusin Titan
By Curt on 10/18/09 20:09 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab LB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have owned this truck since new and it has been one of the best trucks I have ever had. I have never had a problem with it. I had a 04 titan and it was a good but I wanted a longer bed. I did have some problems with the 04 such as the brakes witch dealer fixed. As for my 2008 its been a great truck. I pulled a trailer all over for the first year I had it and I had no trouble at all. I got 10 to 12 mpg towing the trailer witch is better than my chev with a 454 that got 6 to 9 mpg.

Beats up American Trucks
By maschneid on 07/25/09 19:31 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Titan New SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I love my titan! I have owned it for a year now, and it's still running like new! It has tons of power, and will eat most American trucks off the line. Traveled from MS to OK to TX and back and wasn't fatigued at all, very comfortable ride. I have eased off the gas pedal alittle and usually get around 15-16 city, and 18-19 hwy. I have towed boats, trailers with no problems what so ever. All in all the only thing I would've changed would be to get the 4x4 model for when I go up to MN in the snowy winters that's all. Great Truck at a better price than you'll find at the competitors!

Great Craftmanship
By hhcroftt on 07/05/09 15:15 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Titan SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I really enjoys driving it. It feel like a Sport and Work Truck all in one.

BACK AGAIN, and again
By designbo on 07/02/09 15:38 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Titan New LE 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Now at 12,000 miles and couldn't be happier. Truck is truly awesome. This truck turns heads and no one and I mean no one tries to out run me...fantastic is all I can say.. when my lease runs out this will be mine for ever.... people can not believe how good it rides, sound system and power.

my titan
By kenseth on 06/28/09 08:02 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Titan SE 4dr King Cab 4WD LB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

this truck is solid and reliable,i like the long bed can get a lot of stuff in there,

Nissan Fan
By Heath Webster on 06/03/09 08:11 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Titan SE FFV 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is a well built truck. handling, comfort, and quality are are tops compared to the other trucks i have looked at and driven. I have heard the news about chrysler and nissan getting together to build a new truck in 2010. Im glad i got mine now. Anyway, I love my Titan, its a sexy beast.

Superb
By GMC - owner on 05/24/09 14:55 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Titan LE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Had a 2007 chevy LTZ-got a GMC-SLT-2009 Ford FX4-This Titan blows away what we're making in Detroit.The power is there always-the sound ststem is better than you can get at home-It is by far the best truck that I have ever owned.The Titan LE is the best choice by far.I have been a GM man for 35 years and decided to try the new 2009 F150 and the new seats killed my back.The Titan has the extra power- smoothe ride and nice seats that the Sierra offers.I have a truck now that I plan on putting many more miles on it.

Best Truck I've owned
By Donald McKenzie on 05/12/09 15:15 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Titan SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I took this truck out on the road and it was something else lots of room and get up and go. I pull a popup trailer and the truck handles it like it's not even there. I get the same gas mileage as my chevy used to but a much better truck.

Great Truck
By mike on 04/10/09 16:14 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Titan PRO-4X FFV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Had mine for 17 months. Great truck as the tile says. Fuel mileage isn't great but with the engine this thing has I am not surprised. This thing with a trailer will walk off from any Ford I have owned or driven and I have had nothing but Fords for the last 30 years until now. Drove a new 2009 F150 and it still doesn't compare. I have had no issues whatsoever and am very happy with the truck.

2008.5 NISSAN TITAN LE
By nomad_1956 on 04/02/09 00:42 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Titan LE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is one "great" truck, hands down. You have the feel of complete control with this truck. The performance reminds me of the 1970 Pontiac Grand Prix I once owned. Runs like a "scalded" dog. The comfort and room in the cab is not touchable by any truck maker today. "THE BEST TRUCK ON THE ROAD TODAY BAR NONE".

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.