2008 Nissan Titan King Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
Nissan Fan
By Heath Webster on 06/03/09 08:11 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Titan King Cab SE FFV 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is a well built truck. handling, comfort, and quality are are tops compared to the other trucks i have looked at and driven. I have heard the news about chrysler and nissan getting together to build a new truck in 2010. Im glad i got mine now. Anyway, I love my Titan, its a sexy beast.

Nissan did their homework.
By Drew Hensarling on 09/03/07 20:16 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Titan King Cab SE FFV 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I've looked at the Titans for a long time and was excited about the remodel for 2008. I took advantage of the rebate offered and am pleased with the price paid. Nissan really did a good job designing this truck and the interior room is outstanding. The only options that I got on the SE were floor mats and a bedliner. That's really all I need because there are already lots of features that come standard. The ride is stiff but comfortable and I've been surprised at the quietness of the ride so far. All in all, I'm very pleased and am glad I chose this over the F-150 and Silverado.

Best Nissan
By joe siudock on 09/02/07 15:59 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Titan King Cab SE FFV 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

We are a Nissan family with three in the driveway. We traded our LE 4dr Frontier for the Titan. Rides better, seats feel better with its arm rests. Drives great on the highway. Dark blue with tan seats look great. The front looks looks so much macho. Stereo much better than the Frontiers. On top of it the Titan was cheaper than our Frontier. Mileage isn't that much of the diference from the Frontier, yet we feel safer.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.