Used 2008 Nissan Titan LE Crew Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:

Large Truck Finally
By Joe E.

2008 Nissan Titan Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This Titan truck is a head turner. It is fast, large roomy interior, XM radio, sound system is the finest, and the navigation system is really nice. The ride is smooth and a really quiet ride for a truck. I owned a GMC, Ford, and a Toyota over the years. The Titan compares evenly. I'm looking for dependability. This Nissan will provide it. It will pull a toy trailer with ease!

Favorite Features

Strong engine, navigation system, XM radio, plenty of storage, workable tie downs, and nice big seats. Power everything!

Suggested Improvements

Nothing major but it needs a first aid kit for added passenger safety.

Best by far!
By Jonathan

2008 Nissan Titan Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is by far the best truck on the market. I had an 04 Titan and traded up for the 08 and I am strangely imprssed more with this truck than I was the first go around. Great interior/exterior, awesome luxury features and it drives like a car with tons of power. People will only gripe about the mpg, but what do you expect from a truck with this type of engine. All the testing reports prove that the GM brands claim they get the highest, but get the lowest. I have been getting about 15 city. I priced out every vehicle with my options and this truck was not only the best, but with the current rebates on all 5 makers, it was 3,400 cheaper than any, and mine is an 08 compared to their 07's

Favorite Features

Bluetooth, imformation center, utilitrack, bedside storage, spray-in bedliner and 20 rims included in LE (all others charge extra) tailgate assist, etc.

Suggested Improvements

Make the bluetooth and navigation systems just like the 08 Pathfinders, as I like the functionality of those more than on the Titan.