Used 2008 Nissan Titan Crew Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

2008 Nissan Titan Crew Cab

View reviews for a specific Titan model:

Bad trade in value/bad gas mileage
By Julian Martinez

2008 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Bought 2008 Titan new paid $ 28,000 for it 1 1/2 yrs later with only 14,000 miles I tried to trade it in for a new truck they offered me $ 13,200 trade in,what an insult. I wish they would have told me this when I purchased the truck. Wish they would have said when you come back to trade your truck in you will get a big screwing.Truck depreciated $14,800 in 1 1/2 yrs wow. Worst fuel mileage ever. Bad resale/trade in value. Wish I could talk to a Nisan representative.

Suggested Improvements

Trade in value gas mileage

Horrible
By m951

2008 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Not reliable at all. The worst gas mileage. Barely any horsepower. Isn't very good for towing. I hate eveything about it. I upgraded to an 08 tundra and do not regret it one bit. It has way more horse power and towing capacity and is more comfertable, a lot of fun, and much better on gas. Its offroading capabilities are also much better. The tundra has a bigger bed and a much nicer look.

Favorite Features

Nothing at all

Suggested Improvements

Everything

My first Nissan
By Dave

2008 Nissan Titan Crew Cab New XE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Bought the truck during a hail sale. Had my eye on it for at least 3 months but wouldn't jump on it. When the truck got hail damage, they knocked $4000 off, and I guess I couldn't say no. I have not been disappointed since. Sure, there are some small issues (interior material choices, not having all the options) but it doesn't detract from it's drivability, or my comfort. The interior cab is so huge, I usually work remotely and can plug in a laptop, rest it on the front center console, and use my back seat as my office space. With room to stretch my legs and work comfortably, no passenger car has ever come so close. I am driving her into the dirt. And that says it all for me.

Favorite Features

Crew cab room. I can fit 6 adults in the cab and we're not talking smallish gnomes here.

Suggested Improvements

If anything, rear under the seat storage compartments would be nice. That was one feature I loved with the new Ram trucks. So much storage.

Awesome Truck!
By Jeff

2008 Nissan Titan Crew Cab New PRO-4X FFV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I've had a couple other trucks, Ram Crew Cab, Ford f150, but this truck has been absolutely fantastic. I love the power to tow, looks cool, drives great, lots of back row space. I have never met another titan owner that didn't love their truck.

2008 Nissan Titan le 4x4 perfect truck
By CHUCK

2008 Nissan Titan Crew Cab New LE FFV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased my 2008 le nisstan Titan 4x4 and never had any problems. I drove all the other makes, Ford King ranch f-150 was the 2 nd to last before the Titan. The Ford dealer said he would knock $10,000.00 off the sticker price for me. A deal was almost struck, but first had to drive the Titan. The dealer had what I was looking for, and once I drove it, there was nothing to compare with the others. They took off $13,000,00 of the sticker price. Wow! I drove it home. This is the only truck next to perfect. You won't go wrong with a Titan le.

Favorite Features

Add back video camera. That is all needed. Great truck. This is the only truck a women or man will ever need to look tough but cool, come and collective.