2008 Nissan Titan Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
Bad trade in value/bad gas mileage
By Julian Martinez on 12/03/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2008 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Bought 2008 Titan new paid $ 28,000 for it 1 1/2 yrs later with only 14,000 miles I tried to trade it in for a new truck they offered me $ 13,200 trade in,what an insult. I wish they would have told me this when I purchased the truck. Wish they would have said when you come back to trade your truck in you will get a big screwing.Truck depreciated $14,800 in 1 1/2 yrs wow. Worst fuel mileage ever. Bad resale/trade in value. Wish I could talk to a Nisan representative.

Horrible
By m951 on 10/30/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Not reliable at all. The worst gas mileage. Barely any horsepower. Isn't very good for towing. I hate eveything about it. I upgraded to an 08 tundra and do not regret it one bit. It has way more horse power and towing capacity and is more comfertable, a lot of fun, and much better on gas. Its offroading capabilities are also much better. The tundra has a bigger bed and a much nicer look.

My first Nissan
By Dave on 10/11/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Titan Crew Cab New XE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Bought the truck during a hail sale. Had my eye on it for at least 3 months but wouldn't jump on it. When the truck got hail damage, they knocked $4000 off, and I guess I couldn't say no. I have not been disappointed since. Sure, there are some small issues (interior material choices, not having all the options) but it doesn't detract from it's drivability, or my comfort. The interior cab is so huge, I usually work remotely and can plug in a laptop, rest it on the front center console, and use my back seat as my office space. With room to stretch my legs and work comfortably, no passenger car has ever come so close. I am driving her into the dirt. And that says it all for me.

Awesome Truck!
By Jeff on 10/01/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Titan Crew Cab New PRO-4X FFV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I've had a couple other trucks, Ram Crew Cab, Ford f150, but this truck has been absolutely fantastic. I love the power to tow, looks cool, drives great, lots of back row space. I have never met another titan owner that didn't love their truck.

2008 Nissan Titan le 4x4 perfect truck
By CHUCK on 08/13/10 20:35 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Titan Crew Cab New LE FFV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased my 2008 le nisstan Titan 4x4 and never had any problems. I drove all the other makes, Ford King ranch f-150 was the 2 nd to last before the Titan. The Ford dealer said he would knock $10,000.00 off the sticker price for me. A deal was almost struck, but first had to drive the Titan. The dealer had what I was looking for, and once I drove it, there was nothing to compare with the others. They took off $13,000,00 of the sticker price. Wow! I drove it home. This is the only truck next to perfect. You won't go wrong with a Titan le.

Love the power
By JB on 08/13/10 15:05 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Titan Crew Cab XE FFV 4dr Crew Cab LB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Purchased in Feb 2009, got a great deal (left over from 2008) and haven't looked back since. This is the best pickup I've ever owned, hands down.

City boy truck
By jimbo on 06/17/10 08:31 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Titan Crew Cab New LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Titan is my first full size pickup. chose it over cookie cutter Ford F150, F250 and GMC/Chevy. i liked all those truck appearances but too common. Fell in love with the Titan FFV 2wd LE crew cab. it's sneaky big. Interior is huge with lots of hip and leg room. Has more rear/front leg room than wife's Suburban. Locking Leer bed tonneau makes for a huge weather proof trunk! Heated seats are large and comfy. Rock/Fosgate stereo is awesome. a/c is great. Truck rides great, i even put a 2 inch leveling kit on front to level the look. just a great vehicle for everyday city use. it will never get in the mud or go hunting, but can carry 20 sets of golf clubs i bet.

Love the Power
By maurice on 05/30/10 12:15 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I bought my first Titan in 2004 the first year king cab version. I loved it. It got me a couple of tickets and I Learned. They are good trucks hard on the gas but has the power. The only problem I have really had is the 04 and the 08 I have now are hard on rear tires. I don't spin the tires they just seem to wear on the back only. They a just good trucks.

First truck, last truck
By Erik on 05/27/10 22:48 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Got back from a deployment and I got to purchase my first truck, I looked at the Ford, Chevy, and GMC first but fell in love with the Titan. I've had It for about a week, two days ago I drove a thousand miles to get home for leave and I couldn't have been more comfortable.

08 Still Great
By Titan Owner on 05/12/10 12:58 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I love this truck. This is my first truck test drove others and there was no comparison. The power, smooth ride, distinctive attractive look, if there is a better truck out there it hasn't hit the U. S. yet. I was driving beside an F-150 in the rain he hydroplaned hitting the concrete wall, my Titan maneuvered around him safely unscathed. I have no reason to trade except when a newer model with must have amenities becomes available. Nissan please do not make the mistake and let the competition build this truck, I would be heart broken and it would probably cause me to jump ship.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.