2007 Nissan Titan Consumer Review: Truck of Trucks

2007 Nissan Titan - Consumer Review

SE King Cab (5.6L V8 4x4 5-speed Automatic 6.6 ft. Bed)

Truck of Trucks
By Nissan for Life on

2007 Nissan Titan SE 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is the best truck I have ever owned. Never a problem. 41000 so far with nothing more than tires and oil. Passing 2 mini-vans and a rig on a two lane road all at the same time is not a concern. I haul 2-3 dirtbikes all the time, love the utility bed. I have also towed a couple of 6000+ lb travel trailers with dirtbikes and firewood at 75 mph. This truck hauls with plenty of power. A little wide for off-roading(if you like your paint), but it will go almost anywhere. I rated fuel mileage high because this is a truck with power, it takes fuel to make 6000 lbs go 80 mph. Driving the Titan is very comfortable. The captains chairs feel like a Lazyboy. I have had 3 other Nissan trucks and a Z.

Driveability, great for everyday. Power, you can pass almost anyone on the road. Comfort, mine has lots of nice features. Safety, 5-star side impact, 4-star front impact. Versatility, the utility bed is awesome, and can haul some 1700 lbs.

I know this sounds crazy, but more power with better fuel economy would be a dream.