BEWARE OF THE TITAN
By hhrn on
2007 Nissan Titan SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)
Bought brand new from dealer in 07. Loyal Nissan owner (have owned no other vehicle). First thing to go bad was rear end (20K mi.), replaced. Then began running rough, stalled and would not run, brought in to Nissan, bad cat. converters, ruined my engine, had brand new engine put in, new cat. converters, and new fuel pump. Now tranny is slipping, and it has brake judder when applying brakes (out of warranty) DO NOT BUY. I have NEVER towed anything with my truck, never put more than 3 sheets of plywood in the back, and NEVER EVER abused my truck. All recommended maintenance performed, oil changed ever 3k miles, etc. I am now looking at a Toyota. WARNING DO NOT BUY!!!!
Favorite Features
Sure it has lots of power, and is fun to drive, but what does that matter when the truck does not run or keeps breaking down on you?????
Suggested Improvements
Revamp engine, exhaust, powertrain, FIX THE BRAKE JUDDER ISSUE, it's been around since the truck was introduced...do not believe the bs that Nissan fixed the brake judder, 2 of my friends have Titans and they ALL have brake judder issues at some point, and Nissan will not admit to it.