Great Truck, Woudn't Trade It For Anything.
By titan_07_se on
2007 Nissan Titan SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)
I brought this truck new with about 59 miles at the time, after comparing with other Make and Models in its class and I have to say it was a great choice. I’ve decided to hold off until I had put a good amount of miles on this vehicle before writing this review and as of now I have 78,000 miles on this vehicle and more to come. I’m 6’2 and my girlfriend about 5’11 for us tall people space is everything, and Nissan got it right interior design is extremely spacious lots of compartments both overhead and on the side doors to include the back seat great compliments.
Favorite Features
I was pleased to know that this vehicle has a “Timing Chain” rather than a “Timing Belt” what does that mean you save over $500 in maintenance charges for replacement of the “Timing Belt” money that you could use for other things never need to replace. The drive ability is awesome this truck has both speed and power, I drive over 3.5 hours a day and I feel extremely safe in this vehicle when I need it to go it goes without hesitation. Haven’t towed anything yet but plan to in the near future so I can’t comment on the towing factor just yet but have no doubt it tow anything within its limit. By the way this vehicle has a “Boxed Frame” extra durability four sided rather than the norm three.
Suggested Improvements
The Rear Differential Seal needed to be replaced, noticed a slight leak but the dealership covered it it was under warranty and I believe it was on a recall as well. So no harm no foul. Other than that nothing else yet I have kept up with all maintenance service that is recommended up to this point. Great investment, but I do understand vehicles loose value after time. The “Newer Titans 2012 Crew Cab” compared to the 2007 Titans Crew Cab is much smaller, what do I mean the interior space is a lot smaller. I wished Nissan would have kept the interior space the same and upgraded the style of the vehicle and durable paint job.