Used 2007 Nissan Titan Consumer Reviews - 78 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:

Great truck
By travgt

2007 Nissan Titan LE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Great truck especially for a suburbanite type. Design reflects thoughtful analysis of how a customer actually uses the truck. I compared with an F150 loaded up and the Titan LE definitely provided more features and at a lower price. I use the utilitrack and the exterior toolbox. Love the exhaust note! Nissan did a great job with the balance of power in the endurance v8 too. It also has a power rear window.

Utilitrack. Exterior toolbox. Sprayed in bedliner. The dashboard nooks for stuff. The memory seating. The mp3 jack. The default 5.6L v8. The big tow pkg. The power rear window!

I don't like the aggressive exterior badging - consider it a bit obnoxious with the oversized chrome plated V8 Titan badges on the truck.

07 Titan
By Nick

2007 Nissan Titan XE 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Best built and best handling truck on the market. Great value for the price paid. Sport tuned ride and suspension not duplicated by any other truck maker.

Speed, handling.

Better riding tires.

By CHARLES

2007 Nissan Titan SE 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This truck is the most fun to drive truck that I have ever driven. With an eight speaker stereo, 315 horsepower, five speed auto, all of those tie down locations in the bed, BF Goodrich mud and snow tires, disk brakes all the way around, they have given you everything that you could possibly want in a truck. Did I say that it is really fast for a four wheel drive truck? As a truck it's all good no bad.

Power, 350W Rockford stereo, side air bag, SE utility bed package, split rear bench seat.

Better gas mileage.

I would have never thought
By Great Truck!!!!

2007 Nissan Titan XE FFV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I went to the dealership to look at a used Chevy Silverado. I ended up with a Nissan Titan. My initial disappointment has turned around 180 degrees. I love my Titan. This is what a truck should be. Power, comfort, handling it has it all. I originally intended to keep this truck a year and trade for a chevy but now it has found a home.

All of them.

I wish it had about 1 foot more bed but I can live without it.

Love it!
By alycia22

2007 Nissan Titan LE FFV 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

It's a reliable durable vehicle that you feel safe in! For a woman it really makes me feel like a man! It seats my 3 kids comfortably (incl 2 car seats).

I like the MP3 capabilities. The folding rear seats are nice for shopping. The overall design of the truck is just HOT, fresh and appeals to the younger generation!

None at this time.