Used 2007 Nissan Titan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

2007 Nissan Titan

View reviews for a specific Titan model:

By CHARLES

2007 Nissan Titan SE 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This truck is the most fun to drive truck that I have ever driven. With an eight speaker stereo, 315 horsepower, five speed auto, all of those tie down locations in the bed, BF Goodrich mud and snow tires, disk brakes all the way around, they have given you everything that you could possibly want in a truck. Did I say that it is really fast for a four wheel drive truck? As a truck it's all good no bad.

Favorite Features

Power, 350W Rockford stereo, side air bag, SE utility bed package, split rear bench seat.

Suggested Improvements

Better gas mileage.

I would have never thought
By Great Truck!!!!

2007 Nissan Titan XE FFV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I went to the dealership to look at a used Chevy Silverado. I ended up with a Nissan Titan. My initial disappointment has turned around 180 degrees. I love my Titan. This is what a truck should be. Power, comfort, handling it has it all. I originally intended to keep this truck a year and trade for a chevy but now it has found a home.

Favorite Features

All of them.

Suggested Improvements

I wish it had about 1 foot more bed but I can live without it.

Love it!
By alycia22

2007 Nissan Titan LE FFV 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

It's a reliable durable vehicle that you feel safe in! For a woman it really makes me feel like a man! It seats my 3 kids comfortably (incl 2 car seats).

Favorite Features

I like the MP3 capabilities. The folding rear seats are nice for shopping. The overall design of the truck is just HOT, fresh and appeals to the younger generation!

Suggested Improvements

None at this time.

Amazing Truck
By Kevin Zamora

2007 Nissan Titan XE 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I test drove every make and model for every company before I decided on this one. I am 6'5 and one of my main concerns was room. I have plenty of leg room and there is still plenty of room in the back for other people. It has plenty of power and the drive is as smooth as any other truck I drove. Hands down the best truck out there.

Favorite Features

V8 engine, smooth ride, exterior look.

Suggested Improvements

Gas mileage could be better, but it's up there with the other leading truck.

Not pleased at all with this truck
By Sarah Smith

2007 Nissan Titan SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I made a huge mistake when I bought this truck. At first it seemed great until I started having a lot of issues. First the transmission, then the brakes, then dash lights. The list goes on and on. The gas mileage is a joke. My buddy bought a 5.7L tundra which has more power and he gets better mileage not to mention when we pull our 4-wheelers, he leaves me in the dust.

Favorite Features

Truck does seem to run well unless you pull up beside a tundra. The ride is reasonably well but could be better.

Suggested Improvements

Better reliability, better gas mileage and more horsepower. Overall this truck needs a lot of improvements.