2007 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
Best truck in its class!!
By Magdaddy on 03/29/07 16:29 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Titan XE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Simply said, biggest interior space, 317 horsepower! Almost 10,000 lbs of towing capacity (not that I need that much)! Very fun to drive.

don't like at all
By F150 on 03/19/07 14:05 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Titan SE FFV 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I got a Titan January, 2007.i got one because my Chevy 1500 was getting old.The day after i got it cylinders weren't working. then a week after that i was at walmart the motor would not start.This is the third time that i got new bulbs for the headlights.this is a bad truck.My wife and me thought it was a good truck but its not.I am planing on getting a Ford F150

Great Choice
By Makavelli on 03/16/07 17:57 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Titan SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I use my Titan as a daily driver and I am very impressed with its handling, I'm 6-2 and need a spacious interior and cannot complain.

nicks titan
By NICK CALO on 03/09/07 10:55 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

i do not know how they could have built a better truck. i have a bass boat and it pulls it effortlessly. style and comfort are great.sound systems rocks. thanks

Great truck
By Mick on 03/04/07 06:57 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Titan SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Nissan has really kept stepping' up to the game with the new Titan. There isn't anything I don't like about this truck.

I love it
By FCVikingJT on 03/03/07 06:17 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Titan SE 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This truck is so fun to drive. It makes you feel so safe to be in a bigger truck as well. That truck seems to talk to you as if saying, "Push me & let me show you what I've got!" I love it!!

Great Truck, Great Price
By Ben C on 03/01/07 05:46 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Titan SE FFV 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I looked at EVERY truck on the market. Titan by far is the best ruck for the money. The domestics have slightly better gas mileage but this Titan whips them in every other way. Good style, good motor, japanese reliability in an american built truck (yes it's built here in the USA). I paid 27,000 and got more than that in value. If you want import quality without the Toyota price, go with Titan.

The Best of Trucks
By The Truck of TRUCKS! on 02/17/07 05:43 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I really love this truck. I test drove other trucks,( Ford. Chevy, GMC, Dodge, and of course Toyota. This is the truck of trucks. Quiet engine and smooth transmission shift points. Gas is no problem because you get what you pay for; POWER and TORQUE!!!

Amazing work truck
By Titanworks on 01/31/07 20:56 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Titan SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is my 3rd Titan. When I've finished with this one, I'll be on to my 4th Titan. This is an amazing pickup. Just go test drive one. It may not be for you, but I use my rig hard, and this truck keeps on truckin'. Great ride/suspension, SUPER throttle response, and it tows my 30' 8000lb trailer like it's towing a riding lawnmower. :) It is also a great family truck. Enjoy!

Love it!
By nicetruck on 01/29/07 17:54 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I owned a 2002 Toyota Tundra, very good Truck, but nothing like the Titan. The design, interior room and comfort, power train, storage, fun factor etc are second to none. I recommend this Truck to anyone looking to purchase - new or used. I have just over 1,000 miles trouble free to this point and I mean not event a hint of an issue. I could go on, but I guess the bottom line is that this is a great truck that you will enjoy driving, owning, using for a long time.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.