Used 2007 Nissan Titan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:

LOVE IT!
By cody

2007 Nissan Titan SE FFV 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

It's worth every penny. Before I bought this truck I test drove the F-150 and the Tundra and neither compared. The power and torque are amazing. The gas mileage isn't that great but what do you want from a 5.6L V8. The flatbed carries more than a ton and it tows what it says it can. It's very easy to maintain and always gives me peace of mind that I will get to where ever I'm going safely. The interior is huge, I still am finding new places to put things in. Totally recommend to anyone in the truck market, this truck is much better than the F-150 by a long shot for value, price, and quality.

Towing capacity, roomy interior, flatbed capacity, HP and torque.

Only the little reflection in the back window at night from the radio but other than that nothing is that bad.

Great Truck
By Dwayne

2007 Nissan Titan SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This truck is by far the best I have owned, I researched and test drove Chevy, Ford and Toyota prior to this purchase and for base items I got more for the money 5.6 V8, 18In rims, 33" tires etc. In all other trucks these were options that cost way more. Everyday I drive the truck I love it more. I just placed a true Dual Exhaust Flowmaster on it and it sounds and runs great.

Love the roomy interior the big tires and the HP.

Gas mileage would be nice but it is 5.6 V8, so I am sure not much room for improvement since I am getting average 18 mpg.

Great truck!!!
By jamila'

2007 Nissan Titan XE 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Overall, I like this truck. I receive many compliments on the truck's exterior and roomy interior. I enjoy commuting to work in it. The seats are really comfortable and a good powerful engine. Only complaints are MPG is not so good even though it's a V8, and the shifting column is too long and in the way of me trying to tune the radio/cd knobs and buttons. Also the mirror could be a little larger and without the orange reflection at night time vision.

Roomy interior with comfortable ride and seats.

Better MPG, larger rear view mirror, and a shorter shift column by the steering wheel. It is too long and in the way of the other accessories on the dash.

Nissan Rules!
By Ken

2007 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is the 2nd Nissan Titan that I have owned, the other one being an 04 LE 2WD. Now I purchased an 07 LE 4WD ,they are by far the best trucks. I also own an 06 GMC Sierra 4wd and that is like a toy compared to the Titan. Rides like a Caddy and pulls like a 1 ton truck. Check this truck out before you make a decision on any other truck you will not be disappointed.

Power, looks, comfort, towing capacity, sound system, roominess.

Longer warranty.

Great truck
By travgt

2007 Nissan Titan LE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Great truck especially for a suburbanite type. Design reflects thoughtful analysis of how a customer actually uses the truck. I compared with an F150 loaded up and the Titan LE definitely provided more features and at a lower price. I use the utilitrack and the exterior toolbox. Love the exhaust note! Nissan did a great job with the balance of power in the endurance v8 too. It also has a power rear window.

Utilitrack. Exterior toolbox. Sprayed in bedliner. The dashboard nooks for stuff. The memory seating. The mp3 jack. The default 5.6L v8. The big tow pkg. The power rear window!

I don't like the aggressive exterior badging - consider it a bit obnoxious with the oversized chrome plated V8 Titan badges on the truck.